Spartacus: Vengeance

Monroe Transfer

Not long to go now. Can't recall ever being this (nervously) excited for a new season of a TV show.

Might take a couple of episodes to get used to Liam McIntyre being Spartacus. I think he'll do OK, but it's going to be tough because people are so used to Whitfield's portrayal. Beyond harsh to complain about the two actors looking different, like it can be helped.

Looking forward too it, loved the first season and the filler one. Gutted about Whitfield but he apparently told this lad he wanted it to continue and was happy for him to take his role.

Turned spartacus off after around 10 minutes .Woeful acting to the point of embarassment.

Are you shitting me? I loved just about every second of it. Do agree with Ant though... hopefully it wont be Lost set in ancient times

The first couple of episodes of Blood and Sand were pretty poor to be fair, and the acting did seem a little off.

Whitfield, Hannah, Lawless and the truly immense Peter Mensah (Oenomaus the doctore) are fantastic actors though (or were, in Whitfield's case). I'm nervous about the new season because thw show is now without its two lead actors from the first season.

I just dont have the patience for poor acting, very little required for me to feel like its "acting" in loss for a better word.

Rome, Gladiator, 300 etc all brilliant. Kingdom of Heaven I also turned off because I just didnt buy into Orlando as a templar ( to be fair I was just coming off Troy with him refusing to fight :lol:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...