FA Cup 3rd round: Newcastle Utd - Blackburn Rovers 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would keep the same back 4 providing Santon came through ok

Would play Vuckic and have Cabaye sitting, Taylor earned the right side spot but think Obertan will play and I hope Best and Ben Arfa get the nod up top. That team should have enough as I see Blackburn playing more fringe players

Sorry typing from phone. Sometimes it auto capitalises (is that even a word).

That reminds me, even though its the wrong thread to ask, but a question to the admin, whenever some1 pastes a youtube link it seems to disorientate the whole mobile page layout of the forum. Not just on my phone but others too. Anyway to fix it?

So 2 big questions to be answered today.

Who can get the goals?

Who can cover for Tiote?

I can only see Pardew putting out his strongest team and using this as a test run for the next league game.

Any two up front from Best Ameobi and HBA and it's any ones guess as to who gets the nod. It surely must be now or never for HBA.

In Midfield I would like to see Abeid get the nod as he sounds the most Tiote type player we have. If true then we will get a bit more bite than from the likes of Vuckic.

Tails should be up and for me it's just a case of whether we have anyone who can take the chances.

Who can get the goals?

Who can cover for Tiote?

I can only see Pardew putting out his strongest team and using this as a test run for the next league game.

Any two up front from Best Ameobi and HBA and it's any ones guess as to who gets the nod. It surely must be now or never for HBA.

In Midfield I would like to see Abeid get the nod as he sounds the most Tiote type player we have. If true then we will get a bit more bite than from the likes of Vuckic.

Tails should be up and for me it's just a case of whether we have anyone who can take the chances.

Abeid plays nothing like Tiote.

Guest CabayeAye

What I would do:

-----------------------Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Raylor--- Cabaye---- Gosling Jonas

------------------Ben Arfa

----------------------Ameobi

What I think Pardew will do:

-----------------------Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Obertan---Cabaye-----Vuckic----Jonas

---------------Best------Ameobi

And if he does that instead of my suggestion, I'll be fucking raging. This is Blackburn we're playing, not Barcalona. This is exactly the sort of game that Ben Arfa will relish. Also, a blind man could see that Raylor/Simpson was ten times the partnership that Obertan/Simpson was.

Who can get the goals?

Who can cover for Tiote?

For a start he can actually shoot ;)

I would like to see Abeid get the nod as he sounds the most Tiote type player we have.

Pretty sure that's been pointed out before. You're wasting your breath.

Guest CabayeAye

Who can get the goals?

Who can cover for Tiote?

We can't move for clones of Tiote, like.