This child abduction........

Rob W

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl, 6, abducted from bathroom

House to house inquiries have been carried out

A six-year-old girl found wandering naked in a Tyneside street was the victim of a "sexually-motivated assault" police have said.

The youngster was abducted from the ground-floor bathroom of her North Tyneside home, by a man who entered from the back of the property.

She was reported missing on Tuesday evening and found a short time later in a distressed state in Willington Quay.

Detectives say they have had a good response to public appeals for help.

Det Ch Insp Jim Napier, who is leading the inquiry, said: "We have had a very good response as a result of house-to-house inquiries and are following up that information as a priority.

"I would still encourage anyone who has not yet spoken to police and are wondering whether they should, to do so."

It appears that the girl had been removed whilst having a bath in the house by a male who had entered the house, taken her from the house and put her in a car and drove off with her.

Det Ch Insp Jim Napier

Northumbria Police said children playing in a back lane in the Willington Quay area may have seen a man, possibly middle-aged, who was wearing a dark coat and gloves, hanging around and acting suspiciously.

He may have been in a car or on foot, the detective said.

Officers also want to speak to anyone who saw a car being driven erratically in the area between 1900 and 1930 GMT on Tuesday.

Mr Napier said the car could have been screeching, either from the engine or its tyres.

'Very frightening experience'

Police were alerted by the girl's distraught mother when she discovered she was missing from the bathroom of their home where she had been having a bath. The naked girl was found by a resident, wandering around in a distressed state. Specially-trained officers have arranged to talk the girl through her ordeal to establish exactly what happened.

Det Ch Insp Napier said the girl had had a "very frightening experience". He said specially-trained officers had been talking to her to establish exactly what happened.

He said: "It appears that the girl had been removed whilst having a bath in the house by a male who had entered the house, taken her from the house and put her in a car and drove off with her. Whilst he has had her in the car he has assaulted the girl and I am satisfied that the assault was one of a sexual nature."

I hope the bastard's hunted down, nailed to a lamppost and burned alive. Nobody should get away with something like that.

EDIT: btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D

:blush:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

The birch in front of a full St Jame s park then pelted with missiles, including his own balls and digits, then hung.

Still to good for him tbh - fact

71956[/snapback]

absolutely

I know one thing if it was my kid, god forbid, I wouldn't rest until i got my hands on the bastard and gave him the once over with an iron and a nice hot pan of 'Crisp & Dry'.

It's fucking sickening :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I know one thing if it was my kid, god forbid, I wouldn't rest until i got my hands on the bastard and gave him the once over with an iron and a nice hot pan of 'Crisp & Dry'.

It's fucking sickening :D

71961[/snapback]

I'm with you on that one....

The bastard needs his fucking innerds ripping out and feeding to a starved pit bull. :blush:

Strange one this. The person in question must have known they where the girl was, hardly likely to go prowling around houses on the off-chance. He's walked past a group of kids to start with so clearly this was a planned and targeted attack.

The use of the word 'manhunt' suggests that they've already got a good idea of who they're after.

It's fucking sickening :blush:

71961[/snapback]

If it was my kid, I would've had the back door locked.

72073[/snapback]

Harsh but true

I know quite a few people who have had stuff stolen fron their house due to double glazing doors not automatically locking when closed, then the fact that you can open them very quietly doesn't help to stop people creeping around without you hearing them.

Managed to get an extra little lock fitted on mine at the top to stop the bairn getting out and to stop sneak thieves getting in.

They got my mates lasses bag out of their passage whilst the pair of them sat in the living room. Ended up having to get the car & house locks changed as well as cancelling all the credit cards etc. Also had a right carry on getting paid off the insurance, as both the car & house insurance wouldn't take responisbility for the car keys, or something along the lines of that. :D

Whilst we're on the subject of sub-human scum, I see Glitter has bought the silence of the two kids he raped.

72079[/snapback]

Heard that on the radio last night, it's shocking

72081[/snapback]

:D The guy DESERVES to be fucking shot and he goes ahead and does this?

Sick.

I don't want to get slagged off but this seems a bit strange to me. There was a case earlier this year in Basildon where a young girl of about 10 was supposed raped in her bed which caused a storm but turned out to be untrue.

I'm not saying thats the case here (maybe it would be better if it turned out that way) but my reaction was that something's "wrong" - can't explain myself very well.

Whilst we're on the subject of sub-human scum, I see Glitter has bought the silence of the two kids he raped.

72079[/snapback]

Heard that on the radio last night, it's shocking

72081[/snapback]

:D The guy DESERVES to be fucking shot and he goes ahead and does this?

Sick.

72085[/snapback]

It's not exactly a surprise, he's on death row, he's going to do anything to avoid the firing squad.

What I find particularly sickening is that he paid off the families, not the victims themselves, so the kids probably don't get a say in the matter.

Aye, Gary Glitter is a filthy, despicable arsehole.

I do find it funny that his lawyer refers to him as "Mr. Gary" though. :D Has no one told him that not only is his real name not Gary Glitter, but that it's customary to use the surname when referring to someone as "Mr."? :blush:

depends how the Thais organise theur names - if its like the Chinese its surname first then given names

A lot of Singaporeans get round this by using a western name first

eg David Tok Swee Hi - Tok is the surname, Swee Hi the given names and David is adopted - so westeners call him David Tok - which is fine for everyone

depends how the Thais organise theur names - if its like the Chinese its surname first then given names

A lot of Singaporeans get round this by using a western name first

eg David Tok Swee Hi - Tok is the surname, Swee Hi the given names and David is adopted - so westeners  call him David Tok - which is fine for everyone

72149[/snapback]

:blush: Is there anything you don't know Rob? :D