This child abduction........

Rob W

Quite a lot TBH

I know little about classical music, jazz, DIY, the inersides of cars or computers, what makes wimmin happy, the Causes of the 30 Years War............. the list is long......................................

I would say I've been around a lot longer than most of you and have spent quite a while in places with no (watchable) TV so read a lot and listened to the Beeb World Service which was a great education

In 40 years you, too, will know a lot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a lot TBH

I know little about classical music, jazz, DIY, the inersides of cars or computers, what makes wimmin happy, the Causes of the 30 Years War.............  the list is long......................................

I would say I've been around a lot longer than most of you and have spent quite a while in places with no (watchable) TV so read a lot and listened to the Beeb World Service which was a great education

72169[/snapback]

You're a modern day Yoda Rob. :D

Quite a lot TBH

I know little about classical music, jazz, DIY, the inersides of cars or computers, what makes wimmin happy, the Causes of the 30 Years War.............  the list is long......................................

72169[/snapback]

.... or not much .....

Quite a lot TBH

72169[/snapback]

You're a modern day Yoda Rob. :D

72181[/snapback]

aye, living in a swamp, small, green with hair coming out of my ears and talking sense and no-one listens ("out Souness" for example)

Whilst we're on the subject of sub-human scum, I see Glitter has bought the silence of the two kids he raped.

72079[/snapback]

Heard that on the radio last night, it's shocking

:blush:

72081[/snapback]

:D The guy DESERVES to be fucking shot and he goes ahead and does this?

Sick.

72085[/snapback]

It's not exactly a surprise, he's on death row, he's going to do anything to avoid the firing squad.

What I find particularly sickening is that he paid off the families, not the victims themselves, so the kids probably don't get a say in the matter.

72140[/snapback]

What I find almost as sick as Glitter is the fact the families accepted the payoff. IMO that's implying it's OK with them and they'll get over it, thank you very much. If it were me I'd refuse a payoff simply for the fact I'd want any bastard who assaulted my child dead- the more violent the death the better. [/typical yank bloodthirtyness]

but they are probably starving - or at least very very poor

Glitters $$$$$$ will probably buy them a decent house, maybe a business, certainly schooling

They proabbaly don't feel very good about it but seeing Ol' Gary stand in front of a firing squad isn't going to do anything for them

Quite a lot TBH

72169[/snapback]

.... or not much .....

72190[/snapback]

Oh i don't know Leazes - study hard m'lad and you will learn soooooooo much

I hope the guy who found her has a cast iron alibi - the police like to take a close look at people who are "on the scene"

Like at Sulham where Huntley was a major volunteer and was also interviewed on TV - happens time after time

This is bizarre. Another report I read said that the man (or person) walked through the unlocked back door, straight to the bathroom, took the child out of the bath and walked out of the house with her. How did he know she was in the bath to have walked straight through into there? How far away was her mother to not realise there was someone in the house? Why did the child not shout or alert her mother in anyway? (unless she knew the kidnapper) It's a despicable thing to have happened but it just doesn't seem to add up somehow :D

Whilst we're on the subject of sub-human scum, I see Glitter has bought the silence of the two kids he raped.

72079[/snapback]

Heard that on the radio last night, it's shocking

:blush:

72081[/snapback]

:D The guy DESERVES to be fucking shot and he goes ahead and does this?

Sick.

72085[/snapback]

It's not exactly a surprise, he's on death row, he's going to do anything to avoid the firing squad.

What I find particularly sickening is that he paid off the families, not the victims themselves, so the kids probably don't get a say in the matter.

72140[/snapback]

What I find almost as sick as Glitter is the fact the families accepted the payoff. IMO that's implying it's OK with them and they'll get over it, thank you very much. If it were me I'd refuse a payoff simply for the fact I'd want any bastard who assaulted my child dead- the more violent the death the better. [/typical yank bloodthirtyness]

72269[/snapback]

That's what I was getting at. But at Rob says, he paid what to them is an astronomical sum - apparently it was three times the average annual wage over there. Doesn't make it right, but if they're living in poverty (which is sadly the reason that child prostitution is so prevalent over there) then that kind of money is hard to turn down.

This is bizarre.  Another report I read said that the man (or person) walked through the unlocked back door, straight to the bathroom, took the child out of the bath and walked out of the house with her.  How did he know she was in the bath to have walked straight through into there?  How far away was her mother to not realise there was someone in the house? Why did the child not shout or alert her mother in anyway? (unless she knew the kidnapper) It's a despicable thing to have happened but it just doesn't seem to add up somehow  :D

72299[/snapback]

Aye, it all seems very strange like.

This is bizarre.  Another report I read said that the man (or person) walked through the unlocked back door, straight to the bathroom, took the child out of the bath and walked out of the house with her.  How did he know she was in the bath to have walked straight through into there?  How far away was her mother to not realise there was someone in the house? Why did the child not shout or alert her mother in anyway? (unless she knew the kidnapper) It's a despicable thing to have happened but it just doesn't seem to add up somehow  :D

72299[/snapback]

Thats what I was getting at - when I was 6 I don't think I took baths on my own and certainly not in an "empty" house.

This is bizarre.  Another report I read said that the man (or person) walked through the unlocked back door, straight to the bathroom, took the child out of the bath and walked out of the house with her.  How did he know she was in the bath to have walked straight through into there?  How far away was her mother to not realise there was someone in the house? Why did the child not shout or alert her mother in anyway? (unless she knew the kidnapper) It's a despicable thing to have happened but it just doesn't seem to add up somehow  ;)

72299[/snapback]

Thats what I was getting at - when I was 6 I don't think I took baths on my own and certainly not in an "empty" house.

72399[/snapback]

it's all very bizarre, to say the least

Part of peoples scepticism on this seems to be the fact that they picture the intruder coming in through the kitchen and heading upstairs past the sitting room, bedrooms etc. I dont know what the layout of this particular house is but theres a lot of the old terraces and flats around that way (and Heaton etc) which have the bathroom near the back door, just off the kitchen. If this is one of them then it wouldnt take much for someone to walk in and out in a matter of seconds.

Apparently a body has been found near where the adbuction took place, police are trying to determine if there's a connection but say the death itself is not suspicious.

Suicide of a guilty neighbour perhaps?

Heard the mother lives with her female partner, the 6 year old and an 18 month old, and the bathrooms on the ground floor, they're allowed to bath unsupervised and the front door is either left open or unlocked - stupid mother.

Apparently a body has been found near where the adbuction took place, police are trying to determine if there's a connection but say the death itself is not suspicious.

Heard the mother lives with her female partner, the 6 year old and an 18 month old, and the bathrooms on the ground floor, they're allowed to bath unsupervised and the front door is either left open or unlocked - stupid mother.

74990[/snapback]

well it IS Willington Quay - not quite the intellectual centre of the UK the last time I passed thru on the metro

On the other hand I wouldn't have put it down as a haunt of paedophiles either........ I suppose that's the trouble - they are everywhere

74990[/snapback]

well it IS Willington Quay - not quite the intellectual centre of the UK the last time I passed thru on the metro

On the other hand I wouldn't have put it down as a haunt of paedophiles either........ I suppose that's the trouble - they are everywhere

74992[/snapback]

As are bean flickers, I reckon the bairns were told to have their bath while mummy and mummy go upstairs for a munch on the carpet and a swig from the furry cup!

Scary to say but I've walked through Wallsend Forum on numerous occasions and easily picked out at least a dozen potential child molesterers! :lol: