NUFC vs QPR

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since someone else than me made this thread, we're not gonna win it :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

now please delete this thread, throw 3 pinches of salt over your left shoulder, then 3 pinches of black pepper over your right shoulder, rotate 9 times and say mike ashley's name backwards looking in the mirror while standing on your head, then end the revocation ritual by drinking a pint of brown ale in 3 sips and gargle the words "ben arfa is our saviour, all hail ben arfa".

Edited by Aeris

3 - 0 and QPR continue their slide down the table, lets face it they are shite. Would be nice if Shola starts tho.

I'd start Shola, HBA behind him and Sammy on the wing. Can Sammy play upfront though? I know Pards always plays him on the wings but is is he supposed to be a striker in general? If so then he could be played with his brother and HBA on the wing as well. Would like to see Vuckic given another chance in the middle with Cabaye too. Mind you Pards would see this as too much tinkering though and I expect Obertan and Raylor will play in midfield with HBA partnering Shola/Best.

I think he should go with 442 again with Hatem on the right, but given freedom to move in. Have Best and Ameobi up front. Neither striker is good enough to play the lone ranger, plus Best did get the assist for Jonas.

I think we should win though.

I think he should go with 442 again with Hatem on the right, but given freedom to move in. Have Best and Ameobi up front. Neither striker is good enough to play the lone ranger, plus Best did get the assist for Jonas.

I think we should win though.

No Brainer for me.

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santone

Ben Arfa Abeid Cabaye Jonas

Ameobi Best

The only possible change may be Guthrie back n for Abeid if he has recovered enough, which could be pretty tasty given his pre injury form.

Guest CabayeAye

I wouldn't say it's a no brainer since we have a few options open to us. Raylor/Simpson in the right kept Man U in check, but arguably against a poor QPR side we should look to attack. Obertan is not fit to be at the club, so I'd look to Sammy on the right with Barfa playing a free role behind Shola. If Guthrie is fit, he can play as CM, otherwise Abeid is the best bet. Cabaye probably won't be required to protect the back four, so keep him in his usual role allowing him to get forward and support Barfa/Ameobi. Jonas/Santon look to be the future and the rest of the team fills itself in.

Mr. M.Transfer you didnt even write St. Jameseses Park as the venue in the thread title, how could you possible expect we will win this match!!!????! *grumpy* and you know I can't make my own because Tom will yell at me and tell me I'm stupid and then merge or delete... I'M the luckbringer I should make the threads :(