NUFC vs QPR

Monroe Transfer

Sing it loud sing it proud lads

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

honestly nothing annoys me more than looking forward to a game and then to see us long ball it to shola and best.

a) Couldn't care less if it gets us results

B) Even when we play more direct we still manage to play plenty of football on the ground. A mix of the two.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Santon at Left back and R.Taylor replacing Obertan worked brilliantly against Man United.

aye it did

can see HBA being introduced later on but nowt wrong with that starting lineup for me

To be fair Santon at Left back and R.Taylor replacing Obertan worked brilliantly against Man United.

And like Man U, their weakness is at centre back.

Still think it's ridiculous as they are going to be hard to break down and probably not that ambitious today. We'll see.

Their weakness is that we are at home. Play the best team.

Wait we're playing Ryan Taylor as a winger as opposed to a rm? And HBA doesnt fit? :lol:

Yeah we're playing Pardball. It's a variation of longball that comes with a smarmy grin.

Edited by Park Life

We're playing QPR at home not away to Barcelona, you play your best footballers for that if you have any ambition at all as to your place in football, especially when they've had a massive lift from scoring an goal of the season contender last match. Do you think Keegan would keep Ben Arfa out of the team of get his best players out there and go for it.

If Ben Arfa had been poor last match or the players keeping him out we're on fire then fair enough, but that's not the case and he's rightly going to be pissed off.

We're playing QPR at home not away to Barcelona, you play your best footballers for that if you have any ambition at all as to your place in football, especially when they've had a massive lift from scoring an goal of the season contender last match. Do you think Keegan would keep Ben Arfa out of the team of get his best players out there and go for it.

If Ben Arfa had been poor last match or the players keeping him out we're on fire then fair enough, but that's not the case and he's rightly going to be pissed off.

Nailed.

I hate Pardew. Hate is a strong word. But hate it is and it is painted across a vast landscape of pain.

Keegans not our manager, Alan Pardew is

if HBA isn't putting in the work in training or Pardew wants to go with the setup that beat the current league champions and CL finalists of last season 3-0 then whats the problem?

playing HBA we just beat blackburn (who were then bottom of the league) playing this tactic we stuffed man u

no brainer

I don't understand, where is the fast technical forward aka ben arfa??? you can't play 2 meatloafs on top and expect to pose a threat....

Thank god you're here A...Thought I was going to have to take the HBA fight to THEM alone. ;)

I don't understand, where is the fast technical forward aka ben arfa??? you can't play 2 meatloafs on top and expect to pose a threat....

Except against Man U?

Except against Man U?

Where Demba is the fast technical one, allthough he's actually the complete package.

HBA is a great option if we're struggling to unlock their back doors later in the game when their hustling, harrying bus is running on fumes. What would be the option if he was already on the park?

Except against Man U?

Bit racist calling Ba a meathead, no?

I said meatloaf, stupid, like in big, slow and crap efficiency.

Would have been happy with Shola/Best if it meant Benny on the wing.

This is just the worst of each.

Well, at least no Obertan but Pardew is picking some really strange battles to fight. We better win.

HBA is a great option if we're struggling to unlock their back doors later in the game when their hustling, harrying bus is running on fumes. What would be the option if he was already on the park?

So HBA should never start a game, because there is no option for him on the bench??????!!!! how low is your fuckin IQ...