Monroe Transfer

NUFC vs QPR

Fuck up Wilkins. I'd hate to see you reporting on a natural disaster.

"Yeh its a monsoon. Yeh its a tidal wave. Get up and get on wid yur life".

Can anyone make out what formation we're playing right now? Cause to me it looks like we've switched to a 4-3-3 almost w/ben arfa on the right, shola up top, best on the left, and a midfield of Guthrie, Jonas, and raylor. Strange!

The minute we keep the ball on the pitch and start passing it about we're a very dominant team why do we have to keep trying hoofball tactics?

Great work by Raylor there. He gets forward well no matter where he is playing. I'm actually warming to the guy as long as he's not defending on the edge of his own box.

Can anyone make out what formation we're playing right now? Cause to me it looks like we've switched to a 4-3-3 almost w/ben arfa on the right, shola up top, best on the left, and a midfield of Guthrie, Jonas, and raylor. Strange!

Think thats pretty accurate, Ryan Taylor and Jonas are thriving in this position. Guthrie is looking like he could use another week of training.

Guthrie has come into the game after an edgy first ten mins. HBA is wonderful on the ball and players like passing to him and there is vastly more movement than the hoofing of the first ten minutes. Ironically it took an inj to Cabaye for us to start trying to play football.

Playing 4-3-3 with Best left and Jonas behind Shola. Best will be more useless than usual now.

I wasn't to know was I? ;)

Should have watched in on a Chinese stream. The mugs commentating for Sky Sports are doing my head in. What kind of tackle is it going to take for them to stop praising QPR's fouls? Unbelievable.

Best took his goal really well. Coloccini keeping it together for us at the back.

I think the whole team and crowd got so pissed off at Derry's tackle and it, plus Hatem coming on, gave everyone a much needed lift. Best is having a good game now on the left, i have to say it looks like 4-3-3 but its confused by Hatem's and Jonas's positions. Best has definitely pulled out to the left and Jonas has gone central.

Nah, cause if you've ever made a bad tackle you're automatically out for being put out when you receive one.

Twats

Are they ever going to shut up about Cabaye running onto that fat little troll Spearings foot?

Yeh. That was a bit of snide comment to make about a player who's on the ground with what everyone watching can tell is a serious injury. Utter prick no way around it.

Are they ever going to shut up about Cabaye running onto that fat little troll Spearings foot?

They were going on about that during the manu match aswell, cunts.