NUFC vs QPR

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody still watching Sky see that Henry thing? Typical cringworthy Sky hype.

Aye sadly, Redknapp just stated Henry was better than Shearer and Carragher is one of the best defenders the premierships ever seen.

Happy with the result, happy with the 3 points, happy to go above Liverpool, but not happy with our performence. One shot on goal FFS.

Stroller was abysmal, and apart from his goal Best wasn't starting any fires.

I think we can forget about Pardoo starting BenArfa unless there's no bugger else.

Guthrie put in a decent shift in place of Tiote.

First 30 minutes almost 85% of the balls played into their half went to one of their players.

Jonas' last touch balls were worse than usual.

Krul did his job.

Back four were a bit dodgey at times.

Perch has got to bbe sleeping with Pardoo!!

Anybody still watching Sky see that Henry thing? Typical cringworthy Sky hype.

Aye sadly, Redknapp just stated Henry was better than Shearer and Carragher is one of the best defenders the premierships ever seen.

:lol: Redknapp one of the thickest pundits the world has ever seen.

I really hate ray wilkins, see the challenge on santon? he was about 8 hours late went straight through the player and all he can say is " you gotta expect that in the english game blah blah im a hard man!" tosser

the game did change when ben arfa came on. I think he has some great talent, he has the vision to pick out a pass which most other players dont see and has great dribbling technique

BUT he is incredibly frustrating. I can understand why pardew is reluctant to start him, he doesnt share the same team ethic that the other players have he has a big ego and believes his own hype.

dont misunderstand me I think technically he is one of our best players but he must improve his team play, that is how he can become a world class player in my opinion

the game did change when ben arfa came on. I think he has some great talent, he has the vision to pick out a pass which most other players dont see and has great dribbling technique

BUT he is incredibly frustrating. I can understand why pardew is reluctant to start him, he doesnt share the same team ethic that the other players have he has a big ego and believes his own hype.

dont misunderstand me I think technically he is one of our best players but he must improve his team play, that is how he can become a world class player in my opinion

Not a worker bee more like a beautiful queen bee, live with it. :)

Don't think people actually watch the games on here sometimes, what exactly did Perch do wrong? As far as I can see he came on for 15 minutes, never lost the ball, worked hard, and gave away 1 foul.

He's not a great player by any means but the constant ridiculous reactions when he comes on, for obvious tactical reasons, and then continuing to rubbish the decision after it's worked a treat is just pathetic tbh.

Ben Arfa 8? He wasn't very good, a few moments aside.

Colo 9? He hardly had to do anything!

Can't see how any of our lot deserve a 9/10. QPR were that poor, like said above we probably could have gone up another level.

He's playing with a pack of drones. They don't see what he does, they don't know what he does, they just run around a lot.

I thought Hatem had a good intensity to his game, was on the move when we didnt have the ball, looking to get back into position. One or two occasions we lost the ball and we were out of position as a team when QPR broke on us.

Agreed on Perch too, has hardly put a foot wrong when i've seen him recently. He comes on to pressure the ball from a deep position late in the game and does it fairly well, doesnt cost much. He's not good enough for us but he looks like he is trying to do what is asked of him and you cant really ask for more than that until we can upgrade him.

Ray Wilkins :lol: What an absolute bell end.

I thought Hatem had a good intensity to his game, was on the move when we didnt have the ball, looking to get back into position. One or two occasions we lost the ball and we were out of position as a team when QPR broke on us.

Agreed on Perch too, has hardly put a foot wrong when i've seen him recently. He comes on to pressure the ball from a deep position late in the game and does it fairly well, doesnt cost much. He's not good enough for us but he looks like he is trying to do what is asked of him and you cant really ask for more than that until we can upgrade him.

Ray Wilkins :lol: What an absolute bell end.

A very timely 3 points on the psych side of things with our B team. ;)

2 or more points from the next two games is a good haul for 2012. Eleven from 15 is very good. Next run is fairly straightforward, 4 games (including the cup) that would be bankers if we had our 1st choice team. Spurs is the next real test for me.

However I'm not sure we can produce the goods without Ba and Tiote (and possibly Cabaye). I don't think we'll lose, but it's the goal scoring I'm worried about.