NUFC vs QPR

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies if I've missed it but I'm not reading the whole thread, any news of Cabaye's injury ?

Not serious apparently. Should be training this week. The French tart.

Aye, Cabaye is ok apparently. I know it was a shitter of a tackle but his reaction was poor imo, a more trigger happy ref might have carded him. I thought the tackle was clumsy as fuck from a Championship standard player really, but I think he stayed on the pitch because of the shit Foy got last week for sending Kompany off.

Aye, Cabaye is ok apparently. I know it was a shitter of a tackle but his reaction was poor imo, a more trigger happy ref might have carded him. I thought the tackle was clumsy as fuck from a Championship standard player really, but I think he stayed on the pitch because of the shit Foy got last week for sending Kompany off.

Aye and I think you'll see a lot of this over the next month for the reasons you state.

Not much was made of it like on MOTD, but I thought the Swansea penalty was a scandal. Dyer raked HIS boots doon Ramsay's shin and gets a penalty?!?! How does that work?

Sounded like a right charva in his interview on MOTD too. Innit, blud, brethren etc..... How can you sound like a gangster from Nottingham?

You ever been to Nottingham?

Wannabe gangster central.

Aye, the same kid I rowed with was at Uni there. West Bridgford he stayed what a shithole, belta chippy on his street though.

West Bridgford! You poor sod. :D

There's quite a bad gang culture up there St Anne's way and I'm mates with a few locals who had their fair share of bother but I lived there four years and had no trouble.

Sounded like a right charva in his interview on MOTD too. Innit, blud, brethren etc..... How can you sound like a gangster from Nottingham?

Aye, the same kid I rowed with was at Uni there. West Bridgford he stayed what a shithole, belta chippy on his street though.

There's quite a bad gang culture up there St Anne's way and I'm mates with a few locals who had their fair share of bother but I lived there four years and had no trouble.

That's what I was thinking, when I lived there West Bridgford was the posh part. I did live in The Meadows mind you. Almost made Sunderland seem okay.

Edited by trophyshy

That's what I was thinking, when I lived there West Bridgford was the posh part. I did live in The Meadows mind you. Almost made Sunderland seem okay.

I tell you where it was there was an Asda or Safeway just off the main road and he lived up the street where the chippy was. Unbelievable portions 2 bags in one.

apologies if I've missed it but I'm not reading the whole thread, any news of Cabaye's injury ?

Not serious apparently. Should be training this week. The French tart.

they are all soft cunts though, aren't they

Still trying to warm up after the Baltic conditions yesterday. Never been as cold at a game in a long time. Was up in the Leazes end, no not atmosphere, but there seldom is at these lunch time games.

Thought that was a poor performance yesterday, attacking wise we had little or nothing. Lost count how many times our midfield had the ball only to look up and find best or Shola out in a wide position. HBA was crying out for someone to make a run in behind the defence. Our defenders done well again tho.

Heard pardoo praising HBA yet again after the game, no doubt he'll be back on the bench next week.

Anyone else see the qpr fan running about with no shoes or socks on after the game? He was heading up past the strawberry when we seen him.

Shola was back to his best yesterday. He is a so fucking lazy at times the useless cunt.

fucking infuriating isn't he, putting in a shift like he did against man u then fannying around like a big wet flannel yesterday. definitely one of the most annoying players to watch that we've had in recent years. we all know he can do it when he turns up but for every good showing you've got 4 or 5 like yesterday. fuck knows how he's won so many contracts over the years. cheap i suppose.

for all louise taylor's faults, it's nice to see the gruaniad having her covering the game from st james park and not the sports direct arena. the arseholes at sky should follow the example of a few of the broadsheets in sticking two fingers up at ashley on that one.

Not read through this thread, so I'm not sure if it has been mentioned.

Nice to see Pardew using 4-3-3 yesterday. So far as I can recall, he's experimented with 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1-, 3-5-2 and now 4-3-3. I'm really impressed with him.

oh give him some credit Ant man

we're 6th in the league, played the champions twice and got 4 points out of them despite our poor run we're still in a group of 3 chasing 5th as it stands

its a good thing

aye but he didn't have much choice with the 4-3-3, took an injury and pressure not to put gosling on from what it seems.

From what I saw, he told Hatem and Gosling to warm up initially when Cabaye went down. Then just as Cabaye getting his initial treatment on the pitch the camera cut to Pardew and Carver in conversation and Pardew says, 'Hatem' to Carver. Presumably in response to Carver asking who he wanted to bring on. The crowd were chanting 'Hatem Ben Arfa' the whole time but I think it would be a bit harsh to claim that Pardew put Ben Arfa on through the influence of the crowd.

Unless you saw or have been told something different. Has anyone that was actually there mentioned anything?