NUFC vs QPR

Monroe Transfer

Would have been happy with Shola/Best if it meant Benny on the wing.

This is just the worst of each.

Well, at least no Obertan but he's picking some really strange battles to fight. We better win.

Different opposition but this team with Best in for Ba beat Man Utd 3-0.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh. Not much difference between those two.

Fucks sake. ;)

Edited by toonotl

Yeh. Not much difference between those two.

Fucks sake. ;)

Stick with a winning team and all that jazz...

Not saying I don't want Ben Arfa starting, but I can see things from the other side too.

QPR is a team we should be looking to break down and with no Demba we're left with very little creativity.

This could be a repeat of the Swansea game. Especially as he'll probably bring on Obertan before Benny.

QPR is a team we should be looking to break down and with no Demba we're left with very little creativity.

This could be a repeat of the Swansea game. Especially as he'll probably bring on Obertan before Benny.

Don't say that man.....If that happens I'll be turning it off.

I think Best is far more effective coming off the bench anyway, his gung-ho hopdedoo approach works better when the opposition is tired.

I'd work more effectively if I only worked the last 2hrs of the day as well, doesn't mean my boss says, 'Stay home 'til 3 then come in a have a right go lad'.

I think Best is far more effective coming off the bench anyway, his gung-ho hopdedoo approach works better when the opposition is tired.

I'd work more effectively if I only worked the last 2hrs of the day as well, doesn't mean my boss says, 'Stay home 'til 3 then come in a have a right go lad'.

Well his play is harrying the opposition, and otherwise not being very good. Thats why I think hes more effective coming off the bench in comparison to say Ben Arfa, who will produce class whenever, or Shola who will be just as lazy in the 20th minute as the 89th.