Is everyone back to work?

Jusoda Kid

Wor lass went back today, gutted she was. I'm not working at the minute so I haven't had the misfortune yet but imo there's nothing worse than going back after christmas.

Saying that it's probably better than being skint :blush:

Alex obviously isn't, either that or he hasn't got his ZX81 in the house hooked up to the internet :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year due to unused holiday I had the week before, the days in between and the week after off and got bored stupid.

This year I've just had the bank holidays - back yesterday and with the trains and the office very quiet I think I'll do the same in future.

Last year due to unused holiday I had the week before, the days in between and the week after off and got bored stupid.

This year I've just had the bank holidays - back yesterday and with the trains and the office very quiet I think I'll do the same in future.

71926[/snapback]

You're all heart Rob.

I was back for one day yesterday and now off until the 3rd. Well looking forward to the Spurs game....hope the that Tube strike is called off at the last minute...

I'm beginning to think that the old Saudi proverb should be extended to family as well ..................................

" After 4 days visitors, like fish, start to go off"

I'm beginning to think that the old Saudi proverb should be extended to family as well ..................................

" After 4 days visitors, like fish, start to go off"

71999[/snapback]

I only spent 2 days with the family so im in the clear. Even helped to enjoy my sprouts...

I'm back at work unfortunately - nothing like getting up at 5.30 after rolling in past midnight having travelled back from a game that never happened!

...and now the cheeky fuckers want me to provide support on Jan 2nd for no extra pay or anything!! :blush:

Plus, after spending a few days with wor lass I miss her when she's not there. :D:blush:

went back on Boxing Day, but add to the fact i dont work during term time so i didn't give a shit

although the fact there was about 12 meetings and a full boxing day footy programme was a bit of a cunt

I was back in this morning and it was bloody hard work! In tomorrow then off for a good few days over new year, so that'll make up for it :blush: It was bastard, twatting freezing walking home from work tonight like. I nearly broke my neck coming down the sheet of ice that is Sheriff Hill at the moment :D

I'm not working at the minute so I haven't had the misfortune yet but imo there's nothing worse than going back after christmas.

71922[/snapback]

Agree that there's nowt worse than going back in after xmas. I get the post-xmas blues something chronic. :D:blush:

I'm back in today btw. :blush:

Go back to school and mock A/S levels straight afterwards on the 4th  :blush:

72196[/snapback]

I would kill to be going back to school on the 4th, mock exams or not. :blush:

72199[/snapback]

If you can speak german then please go in my place. :D

Go back to school and mock A/S levels straight afterwards on the 4th  :blush:

72196[/snapback]

I would kill to be going back to school on the 4th, mock exams or not. :blush:

72199[/snapback]

If you can speak german then please go in my place. :D

72200[/snapback]