Netflix Available in UK

Ayatollah Hermione

Breaking Bad.

Watched 4 episodes of it today like. I'd watched the first two seasons ages ago.

Season 3 and 4 are the ones where it really becomes great imo. The finales on them two are up with the best telly ever.

I think even I will give this a go! Shame it uses so much 3G data though cos it would have been ideal for peaceful nightshifts.

You should look into downloading some stuff and just sticking them on your iphone/ipad. You could put a series of something on, and watch it at the taxpayers' expense. ;)

Turned on my xbox yesterday to have a whack of the free trial, but couldn't hear myself think over the noise so had to turn it off straight away. Dunno how people watch a film with that racket.

Just been checking if I can get it on WDTV (which is silent) and it seems I can, so I'll give that a whack tonight.

Sweeeeeet.

We've got a lovefilm account and we normally pass DVDs round the parents and grandparents, takes about a month to get round everyone.

Have to get it cancelled and give 'em all our login details to this.

Sweeeeeet.

We've got a lovefilm account and we normally pass DVDs round the parents and grandparents, takes about a month to get round everyone.

Have to get it cancelled and give 'em all our login details to this.

selection of films is woeful on an epic scale mate! Think we'll cancel ours before the free month is up.

And yes I was warned I know lol, but still I hadn't expected it to be quite so bad!

I was reading the CNET review where it said the newest and most popular film available in the UK was Apocalypto (2006) :lol:

But I'm all about the older films that you can't get off BTJunkie anyway :)

...and I won't ignore Gemmil's kindly US content related advice.

Started watching Party Down which is good. Netflix's deal with Starz is ending at the end of next month though and apparently that's going to take away a lot of the movie content on the US version. Lot of series ending from tomorrow on there too.

Most of the Starz content is shite so I wouldn't worry too much

http://www.flixist.c...ix-206654.phtml

Haven't seen that Let Me In so will give that a go tonight. Might watch Mortal Kombat for a laugh too.

Go to that link I sent you earlier, and click how to setup at the top. The instructions for the Wii are on there.

The only problem with using it on the Wii is that the Wii itself isn't an HD piece of kit.