Netflix Available in UK

Ayatollah Hermione

Watched a film called "stone" with edward norton & robert de niro in it on Netflix last night.

I am posting this not because it is a good film that everyone should watch, but because it is utter crap and something that should be avoided at all costs.

I also watched "drag me to hell" on Friday night which was equally as poor.

Figured out the hack myself. Worth it to get the full seasons of Madmen, Sons of Anarchy and Rescue Me alone.

What are the chances of Netflix or Microsoft kicking off when they find out though? It's not worth having my XBL account banned over. Not sure what the legalities on changing your DNS are?

Worked like a dream on my iPad. Havent tried my PS3 yet.

How do you do it on your ipad like, HM?

J69, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think there's anything illegal about changing your internet settings on your Xbox. As for Netflix, the worst they'll do is plug this hole so that people can't do it any more. Worst comes to worst, your wife has to join instead of you if they cancel your account.

J69, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think there's anything illegal about changing your internet settings on your Xbox. As for Netflix, the worst they'll do is plug this hole so that people can't do it any more. Worst comes to worst, your wife has to join instead of you if they cancel your account.

True, cheers

Watched something on love film thru the blu ray last night. Thought the sound was shite?

Love Film video and sound are poor imo. By the way, if you change your settings to the US Netflix, you DO get your Criminal Minds thing.

Watched something on love film thru the blu ray last night. Thought the sound was shite?

Love Film video and sound are poor imo. By the way, if you change your settings to the US Netflix, you DO get your Criminal Minds thing.

Are you being cruel or forgetting that I cant get netflix on the Blu Ray yet!

Same kind of theory.

Just go into your Settings -> WIFI -> (your WiFi name) -> Under DNS change to the ones you gave me. Leave IP address/subnet mask/router as it is.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Are you being cruel or forgetting that I cant get netflix on the Blu Ray yet!

Ha,sorry I forgot. No ps3 or xbox in the house?

Same kind of theory.

Just go into your Settings -> WIFI -> (your WiFi name) -> Under DNS change to the ones you gave me. Leave IP address/subnet mask/router as it is.

Good man, thanking you.

On the ipad it actually said something along the lines of When you move location your catalogue will change after i altered my settings and re-logged in.

So definitely doesn't look like its illegal. Netflix must just use the DNS server as your location.

Aye, if you go to the states, they're quite happy for you to watch US Netflix on your UK Netflix account.

I need a quick response on this Sons of Anarchy thing, dickheads. I'm poised to start the first episode and I don't want to get sucked into a shitfest.

Aye, if you go to the states, they're quite happy for you to watch US Netflix on your UK Netflix account.

I need a quick response on this Sons of Anarchy thing, dickheads. I'm poised to start the first episode and I don't want to get sucked into a shitfest.

It's ok

hope that helps, Cybermong :good: