CM01/02

Ketsbaia

I know i'm not the only person that still plays this game so I thought it deserves a thread of its own. How's everyones games going? At the moment i'm in 2005 with Sheff Wed. Currently sitting in 7th in the EPL which isn't bad considering i've just went up.

I know i'm not the only person that still plays this game so I thought it deserves a thread of its own. How's everyones games going? At the moment i'm in 2005 with Sheff Wed. Currently sitting in 7th in the EPL which isn't bad considering i've just went up.

5902[/snapback]

I think it is one of the best CM games in terms of difficulty level (quite challenging) and game play. If it was updated I'd have played it more.

5902[/snapback]

I think it is one of the best CM games in terms of difficulty level (quite challenging) and game play. If it was updated I'd have played it more.

5919[/snapback]

Get yourself on The Dugout Forums. I'm sure there's a fairly recent update on there.

5902[/snapback]

5919[/snapback]

Get yourself on The Dugout Forums. I'm sure there's a fairly recent update on there.

5925[/snapback]

Is it? I'll have a look in over there some time then. Too bad I lost my superb 4-4-2 tactic already. :D

• 3 months later...
http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=6855

A great place for all the must-have downloads, for the best CM game ever!  ;)

Good update from September there, with all the latest transfers... Owen,etc.

58336[/snapback]

You sir, are a legend!

Bit of a kick in the cunt as my 01/02 doesn't like patch .98 and refuses to work properly 99% of the time. It's still playable but it crashes occasionally and the screen flashes whenever I continue. :rolleyes:

58336[/snapback]

You sir, are a legend!

Bit of a kick in the cunt as my 01/02 doesn't like patch .98 and refuses to work properly 99% of the time. It's still playable but it crashes occasionally and the screen flashes whenever I continue. :rolleyes:

58442[/snapback]

Just make sure you set the game to save every week or something like that...

Tried re-installing?

Edited by Matty

58336[/snapback]

You sir, are a legend!

58442[/snapback]

Tried re-installing?

58458[/snapback]

Aye. It's did it on both my old and new computer whenever I install .98. Sometimes it will get to a date that it refuses to continue past which is canny gutting tbh.

I've pricked about with CM01/02 trying different combinations of patches and at the moment the game isn't too bad (probably jinxed it now). I downloaded that Tapani patch that changes all the ages of players and the year the league starts and I must say it's immense! :D Love how he's added the Northern Premier League. I've just started a game with Gateshead!

I've pricked about with CM01/02 trying different combinations of patches and at the moment the game isn't too bad (probably jinxed it now). I downloaded that Tapani patch that changes all the ages of players and the year the league starts and I must say it's immense! :D Love how he's added the Northern Premier League. I've just started a game with Gateshead!

59809[/snapback]

Class!

I might download that one now...

Best CM game ever tbh.

I've pricked about with CM01/02 trying different combinations of patches and at the moment the game isn't too bad (probably jinxed it now). I downloaded that Tapani patch that changes all the ages of players and the year the league starts and I must say it's immense! :lol: Love how he's added the Northern Premier League. I've just started a game with Gateshead!

59809[/snapback]

Class!

I might download that one now...

Best CM game ever tbh.

60213[/snapback]

Amen to that

I'm currently top of the Conference with Gateshead in my 4th season. After 2 years of inconsistant performances i'm finally winning games and looking good for a promotion spot come the end of the season. Fingers crossed i'll maintain my form.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Top of the Championship with Gateshead now. 7 points ahead of Wolves just coming into the New Year. I've got Bergkamp's regen firing on all cylinders but he's got a 375k minimum fee release on him and he's reluctant to sign a new contract so i'll probably lose him at the end of the year.

• 1 month later...