Arctic Monkeys

Jusoda Kid

The Arctic Monkeys  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a scummy man, given half the chance I bet he'd rob you if he can, you can see it in his eyes that he's got a driving ban, amongst other offences :D

Fucking quality :blush:

72023[/snapback]

she dont do major credit cards,

I doubt she does receipts

its all not quite legitimate.

:blush:

what a scummy man, given half the chance I bet he'd rob you if he can, you can see it in his eyes that he's got a driving ban, amongst other offences :D

Fucking quality :blush:

72023[/snapback]

she dont do major credit cards,

I doubt she does receipts

its all not quite legitimate.

:blush:

72027[/snapback]

got engaged

with no intention of a wedding

He's piched your bird

an he'll probly kick yer ead in ??

Just downloaded the album, pretty good on first listen.

Am I allowed to post a link, its on yousendit?

72042[/snapback]

I wasn't aware they'd released an album yet

:D

72053[/snapback]

Arctic Monkeys or Braintax ?? Downloaded loads o Arctic stuff off Limewire, has some of their early live gigs and other demo songs on ...canny

talks of san fransisco, he from hunters bar, don't quite know the distance but I'm sure it's far

yes I'll tell you all my problems, you're not from New York City, you're from Rotheram, so get off the band wagon and put down the anvil(not sure if it's anvil or handbook)

Just downloaded the album, pretty good on first listen.

Am I allowed to post a link, its on yousendit?

72042[/snapback]

I wasn't aware they'd released an album yet

:D

72053[/snapback]

Its not been released, yet its all recorded and available for download from various places. Its how they've become so big becasue they made it all downloadable.

they are being massively overhyped, but lyrically the guy is remarkable.

if you don't like this kind of stuff, that's fair enough, but the kids definitely got talent.

I quite like the Cribs at the minute as well...just thought I'd add that

I've heard the first two singles and they did nothing for me. Unless the album comes up with something special I'll just see them as another NME/Jo Whiley wankfest.

72204[/snapback]

What he said :D

72206[/snapback]

I hate it in NME how they big up a new band, say they are the best thing since sliced bread etc, and then slate them as soon as they become mainstream and popular.

talks of san fransisco, he from hunters bar, don't quite know the distance but I'm sure it's far

yes I'll tell you all my problems, you're not from New York City, you're from Rotheram, so get off the band wagon and put down the anvil(not sure if it's anvil or handbook)

72055[/snapback]

It's handbook.

72055[/snapback]

It's handbook.

72366[/snapback]

Loving the Sheffield-ness of them, mind you, Hunters Bar is a dump!

I'd heard about them and was looking forward to listening to their stuff. I'm with the Hog, not a a bad band but a fair few people I know seem to be into them soley for the fact it's apparently the thang to be currently into. Like I say though, not a bad band by any means.