Arctic Monkeys

Jusoda Kid

The Arctic Monkeys  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:D Matty bristling at the suggestion that the Arctic Monkeys are shite (they are btw. :( )

:icon_lol:

Not at all, I just like how the lad thinks all the up and coming bands play in his front room before anywhere else! :panic:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

:panic:

Not long my friend!

The first 2 gigs have been around 1 hour 15 mins /1 hour and 25 mins long so it should be well good!

And a nice mix between first and second album.

Gave the album it's full first listen this morning, nothing as good as dancefloor....as was the case on the last one. Can't imagine I'll have it on heavy rotation.

Dancefloor is one of the weakest tracks on the 1st album tbh.

The band themselves say they don't rate it anymore and were slightly embarrassed the amount of publicity it got.

Gave the album it's full first listen this morning, nothing as good as dancefloor....as was the case on the last one. Can't imagine I'll have it on heavy rotation.

Dancefloor is one of the weakest tracks on the 1st album tbh.

The band themselves say they don't rate it anymore and were slightly embarrassed the amount of publicity it got.

That's where they're going wrong.

All the rest sounds the same as all the others like The Libertines, The View etc. :lol:

listened to the album a few times and nothing really gets my willy warm.

all a bit samey and not one stands out as a quality tune imo

Absolutely fuckin' immense from start to finish.

New tunes were spot on and the older ones, which seemed like they were played at 100mph, were as perfect as usual.

Ended up very sweaty and fuckin' knackered but easily one of the best gigs I've been to.

• 2 months later...
Guest stevieintoon

Some idiot was on the radio the other day stating that the Arctic Monkey's latest album proves that they're the best band ever.

What a complete load of shite, they're absolutely piss poor, even in this day and age. I feel like throwing the radio out of the window when they come on. Do you go along with this media hype that they're something special, or do you realise they're pure and complete shite?