Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

The fact we didn't change fucked us. Was suicide playing the high line against West Brom and it knackered us today. Long balls played right into their hands and we lost the middle when Baird came on and pressed Guthrie out the game. He's not as good in tight corners as Tiote and it really showed. Gosling and Perch aren't any better sadly but moving HBA into the middle sooner may have given Guthrie a closer outlet so he wasn't caught as much. Shola needs to be dropped, is no good when he's assured of a place.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Johnson is the anti-striker's striker, but we should be capable of handling that, tactically it's not hard to make the adjustment.

Realistically, is there ANYONE else we can put up top instead of Ameobi before Ba/Cisse are back?

Just the Lover man.

I've always rated himself, better than Strolla.

Just give Prior a contract man, at least he'll look fucking enthusiastic.

Realistically, is there ANYONE else we can put up top instead of Ameobi before Ba/Cisse are back?

Lovenkrands.

I'd even rather a 5 man midfield, or playing Ben Arfa behind Best and Ryan Taylor on the right. Shola contributes less than nothing and what I mean by that is he loses us possession anytime it comes to him, the phase of play where he was stood offside and Ben Arfa won the ball from a fulham player only to have an offside Shola run over and take it off him was laughable. I'd like to see the stats of Shola's last 2 performances tbh be interesting to see how many fouls/offsides and incomplete passes he has.

It is just the lack of effort from Shola. Even someone running at the defence when they have the ball would do a better job, just because it adds a bit more pressure and then maybe gives the option for someone else to exploit that.

Celestine Babayaro

It's all been downhill since Cely Babs left tbh. Miss his ineffective going to ground while their forwards skip past with glee.

I love that this place is rammed with mackems btw. They've won this afternoon and their first port of call is a Newcastle forum. :lol: The chip on their shoulders will feel a little bit lighter tonight.

They'll have a cheesy chip and blue panda pop party the night, complete with a spread of microwave meals from Iceland. This is a definite occasion for them to crack out the white lightening for. Then off to bed for a wank over a picture of Martin O'Neill and his lazy eye shaking 'Quinny's' hand. CUNTS

I love that this place is rammed with mackems btw. They've won this afternoon and their first port of call is a Newcastle forum. :lol: The chip on their shoulders will feel a little bit lighter tonight.

They'll have a cheesy chip and blue panda pop party the night, complete with a spread of microwave meals from Iceland. This is a definite occasion for them to crack out the white lightening for. Then off to bed for a wank over a picture of Martin O'Neill and his lazy eye shaking 'Quinny's' hand. CUNTS

:lol: Crab stick and prawn ring stinky finger wanks all round.

Celestine Babayaro

It's all been downhill since Cely Babs left tbh. Miss his ineffective going to ground while their forwards skip past with glee.

Him and Stevie Carr give us two solid flanks as well as attacking threat.

I may sound like a broken record, but I really have to question Pardoo's tactical forte.

4 - 1 down and he puts Gosling on for Cabaye, Perch on for Guthrie, and Raylor on for Best. Was his tactics meant to enhance our attack and score goals, or keep it from being a cricket score?

:lol: Crab stick and prawn ring stinky finger wanks all round.

:lol: They'll all be praying 'sewpa' kev is on the 12" crt the night.