Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

Just spoke to my mate who went to the Fulham game ,and apparently a good few Milwall fans thought it would be fun to jump some of our fans at Kings Cross.

Wouldn't worry about Millwall fans, they're all a bunch of fucking spastics.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first away game at fulham and I seen the best and worst of us!!! Talk about a contrast in performance from first half to second half!! only one player stood out and it was AMEOBI for all the wrong reasons. tis an injustice that he was given legs cos he hardly uses them at all.

apart from the disaster of the result - there was great banter in the eight bells pub and the larrik pub beforehand. Afterwards met a crowd of american toon fans with coloccini on the jersey all in curly wigs - gas men although i think i abused them about dempsey (which was deserved!).

we were too late to get into the 8 bells. was one in one out by the time we got there so we had to have a couple of £4.20 pints of carling in the ground instead. :glare:

place was hopping but absolutely jammed in!!! if you badly needed to go for a piss or shit you would have been completely fucked ha. went down to the larrik then, bit more space and great atmosphere in there. had a fair share of fosters in me headin for the match!! to add to misery of result i missed my flight to shannon sunday morning so decided the only solution was to go on the beer in heathrow till the next flight which was 5 hours later!!!! Looking forward to going over for the derby v the smb now in march. sam jacks surely be open early for that one!!!!! :nufc: TOON TOON black n white army TOON TOON :nufc:

• 3 weeks later...

One to write off. Difficult to pin point one thing and say thats what was wrong. If anything as others have said Id say we didnt react to change our system in the second half. Put it behind us and move on to the next game. Thankfully Stoke and Liverpool also dropped points.

Are YOU now willing to admit that I was right, and YOU were wrong?

One of the strangest games of football I've seen in my life. If anyone had told me we'd let 5 in at half time I'd have said they needed fuckin sectioning. Johnson did well, but fuck me he's not that good. Ref was shocking as well but it really was a freak result. Best to forget it and move in, cup next week.

Are you now willing to admit that I was right, and YOU were wrong?

It's one to forget. Lets move on, stop posting in here and post in the Brighton one!

Are you now willing to admit that I was right, and YOU were wrong?