Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were dire against rovers. I was at that game and they practically played the whole game with 10 men. Kean had a game plan, which was to get dunn to mark murphy. It crippled them and rovers won 3 -1.

Btw yakubu is out serving his red card. He wont be playing against us when we play rovers. Thats a big big plus for us. He holds as much importance as ba does to us.

They were dire against rovers. I was at that game and they practically played the whole game with 10 men. Kean had a game plan, which was to get dunn to mark murphy. It crippled them and rovers won 3 -1.

Btw yakubu is out serving his red card. He wont be playing against us when we play rovers. Thats a big big plus for us. He holds as much importance as ba does to us.

IIRC they were canny bad against us at SJP, we should have scored more then the 2.

Still I'd take a draw.

am sitting in the "neutral section" of the ground - so not so bad. where would most of the newcastle followers be meeting up beforehand? reckon we could sneak the 3 points out of this one although they have had some good results at home but we are well capable of beating teams of this standard. howay the lads . :nufc:

Been to virtually every away game at Fulham in the Premier League up til last season and it's been a real mixed bag. Never been a game high on quality though. They are another team I'd really like to see us do over, I think generally they've had the better of us both at the Cottage and SJP over the last few years. The fans are, of course, short sighted idiots as well. I'm gonna say it'll be 1-1, a win here would be fantastic.