More Luque talk

Emre

It is interesting that the longer Souness stays at Newcastle, the more money we seem to need to put the club back into a good position .....

An awful lot of people were saying how good Boumsong was going to be, now Luque, total 17m quid for a pair of expensive foreigners....

Still they want more, and more money. Souness is bankrupting the club, making poor value buys and sales, unfortunately while some think it's amusing, some of us don't and will have to console ourselves with being proved right...I wonder how many others on here got brand new rose tinted specs © for xmas

It is interesting that the longer Souness stays at Newcastle, the more money we seem to need to put the club back into a good position ..... 

An awful lot of people were saying how good Boumsong was going to be, now Luque, total 17m quid for a pair of expensive foreigners....

Still they want more, and more money. Souness is bankrupting the club, making poor value buys and sales, unfortunately while some think it's amusing, some of us don't and will have to console ourselves with being proved right...I wonder how many others on here got brand new rose tinted specs © for xmas

72412[/snapback]

I know I did, dead chuffed like, they've got mp3 built in and we're going to win the league by 10 clear points!

Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd has moved to quell speculation of forward Alberto Luque moving to Real Madrid.

Shepherd told The Evening Chronicle: "I have heard these stories and because they are still there I have actually spoken to Real Madrid in the past couple of days, just like I did with Manchester United when there was talk they wanted to sign Shay Given.

"Real have admitted they are admirers of Luque, and indeed it was they who recommended him to us when we bought him from Deportivo La Coruna in August.

"But they have stressed to me that they are not looking for a striker at the moment, and don't forget they are currently without a manager."

72349[/snapback]

*cough*

Aw, come on Leazes. It was just a daft joke.

I actually agree that Gravesen plus the majority of what we paid would be a good deal.

I'd like to wish you a happy and successful new year with the Toon exceeding expectations to such a degree that we can all throw away our rose-tinted specs. Cheers :rolleyes:;)

Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd has moved to quell speculation of forward Alberto Luque moving to Real Madrid.

Shepherd told The Evening Chronicle: "I have heard these stories and because they are still there I have actually spoken to Real Madrid in the past couple of days, just like I did with Manchester United when there was talk they wanted to sign Shay Given.

"Real have admitted they are admirers of Luque, and indeed it was they who recommended him to us when we bought him from Deportivo La Coruna in August.

"But they have stressed to me that they are not looking for a striker at the moment, and don't forget they are currently without a manager."

72349[/snapback]

*cough*

72430[/snapback]

*yawns*

72437[/snapback]

Was I talking to you?

72349[/snapback]

*cough*

72430[/snapback]

*yawns*

72437[/snapback]

Was I talking to you?

72439[/snapback]

I didn't realise a 'cough' constituted talking, but you live and learn.

I don't come on here much these days, but I never fail to miss the ongoing Luque winger/striker business.

72441[/snapback]

That's good then, because of course it's purely for your benefit.

Aw, come on Leazes. It was just a daft joke.

I actually agree that Gravesen plus the majority of what we paid would be a good deal.

I'd like to wish you a happy and successful new year with the Toon exceeding expectations to such a degree that we can all throw away our rose-tinted specs. Cheers :rosetintspecs:  ;)

72434[/snapback]

I know it was ... :P

Having seen my birthday wish disappear, then xmas, I'm hoping for a New Year goodbye to fuckwit :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to you and all of us, may we [so far as Newcastle are concerned] get the manager and success we all deserve

:rolleyes:

72349[/snapback]

*cough*

72430[/snapback]

*yawns*

72437[/snapback]

Was I talking to you?

72439[/snapback]

I didn't realise a 'cough' constituted talking, but you live and learn.

I don't come on here much these days, but I never fail to miss the ongoing Luque winger/striker business.

72441[/snapback]

Thrilling, isn't it? ;)