Cars

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im off to liverpool next month.. was quoted 870 for 12 but thats pointless, they wont insure me for 1 month, everyone else is saying over 21 or have your licence a year :(

This is what I had when faced with the same problem:

mtx.jpg

Would you be seen dead on something like that?.....they were fast as fuck, cheap thrills, but you dont see many of them nowadays. Thats why I suggested a scooter, they seem to be a lot more common..

so will all the others, so get a Vespa....are you allowed to drive anything up to 125cc on a full (car) driving licence still?...used to be the case...

Aye but you need to pay for a days CBT training first

This is what I had when faced with the same problem:

mtx.jpg

Would you be seen dead on something like that?.....they were fast as fuck, cheap thrills, but you dont see many of them nowadays. Thats why I suggested a scooter, they seem to be a lot more common..

Damn straight! I've got a more modern version. £10month insurance, £16year tax, £5 to fill the tank, will hit 75mph on a dual carriageway or will flee over fields and up hills.

2009-WR125R-static-01_tcm46-265094.jpg

Get a Vespa or a bicycle Kevin. Either one'll be worth it. Much better than forking out a fortune on a car or twatting about on buses.

• 2 weeks later...

There was never a 1.6 offered on the TT.

If you are talking MK1 they came with 1.8t in either 2WD or 4WD guise and in 180 or 225 bhp.

MK2 the 2.0 TDI is the bottom of the range along with the 1.8t 160 bhp.

My mom has the MK2 2.0 TDI Quattro version, 2012 model..

Its a nice car to pot around in, quite nippy too. It does drive like any other VAG product though, so aside from a lovely interior ( Audi sure knows how to make one) it feels very... unspecial. Style over substance perhaps?

My parents also have a few other audis including an Allroad and an A4 and they all feel the same to drive really. Jump in with my eyes closed and start one up and I couldnt tell you which one I was in.

That being said Quattro is awesome in rain and winter...

If I was a bloke I wouldnt really buy one, they strike me as kind of gay. Personal opinion and Im sure many would disagree with me.

Edited by Lake Bells tits