Resident Evil 6

Brock Manson

http://www.youtube.com/residentevil

After the debacle that was Resident Evil 5, and given how shit the series has been lately (I'm talking the diabolical films from the 2nd onwards and the ridiculous way they ruined the original storyline) this looks like it's going to be absolutely awesome.

Looks like back to the days of Raccoon City and zombies at last. Can't wait for this one!

Whilst they're bringing back a few of the characters, I'd love to see Rebecca Chambers and Billy Cohen back.

I loved resident evil 1 2 3 and code veronica but after resident evil 4 it got pathetic I don't like games where you have to push certain buttons when you face bosses its annoying

I loved resident evil 1 2 3 and code veronica but after resident evil 4 it got pathetic I don't like games where you have to push certain buttons when you face bosses its annoying

Resi 4 as a one-off was a magnificent game, but are you're right - the fight with Krauser especially was ruined by too many button prompts.

Resi 2 was my favorite I think, Zero was great as well.

yea your right Brock to many button prompts for me because they happen to quick and I end up catching the wrong button which makes me die lol. i loved resident evil 2 i am still waiting for 2 and 3 to hit the psn anyone know when

publishing rights change the world over, its possible that Capcom didn't agree the rights with Sony to publish it on the PSN for the PAL region, its out fore the US and JP markets but no PAL release anywhere

ah it was delayed because of the earthquakes, guess thats slowed up the conversions

ah right, were the US and UK versions particularly different? as said, its out everywhere that isnt PAL

• 4 months later...

having looked at re6 i have to say it is a cross between re4 or 5 and 2 and 3 lol half and half lol forget it they should of stuck with zombies all the way through

• 3 months later...

4 was really good, but I never liked it as much as the older ones due to the whole change in enemy if you like.

Remember being canny chuffed as a kid when I got 2 as I was about 12 or 13 and passed for 15 to buy it. :D

same 2J, two is by far my favourite, i didn't mind 4/5 either tbh, but going on the demo and some trialers i seen this one is filllllleeeed with quick time events, the zombies run and jump and there seems to be a load of guns.

i prefered the older games when you had to save your acid rounds just incase some big fucker appeared, in the likes of 6 you know every room is going have something to shoot :/

Ah doesn't sound too great if it's set out that way. I used to love the suspense element in the older ones as well.

Also loved the side missions as Hunk and Tofo. :D

Resi 2 gave me nightmares when I first played it. :lol: Brilliant game, and what zombies should be all about. Shufflin'. I liked the GC remake of the original Resi too, stunning visuals at the time and the crimson heads were pant-wetting.

Resi 4 in its own right was a brilliant game, just an indication that as far as the canon was concerned the series has just gone in a silly direction. Resi 5 was dreadful, nowhere near different enough from 4 and completely ruined Wesker as a character. The end cutscene where he's a huge squid in a volcano squealing "Chrrriiiiiiisssssssssssssss" ffs.