Brighton vs Newcastle (FA CUP)

Toon_Man

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

I'm not paying for ESPN. I had it before, and it's worse than cack, total waste of money. What are my other options? Are there any cost free small moving freshwater sources available on the world wide internets?

Alan Pardew's 50th game, amazing how much we've progressed and what's happened at the club in those 50 games.

You can get ESPN for free for 2 months if you have all 4 sky sports channels.

Edited by Toon_Man

Perch centre back? Will we see it again?

Hope he does a good job there today, He has had a good season so far.

:D:lol:

FFS, you clearly have not watched any of his earlier matches. The only times where he hasn't been shit are when he's come on as a very late sub just to close down space in the midfield.

However, I hope some kind of freaky friday thing happens a day late and he has a stormer.

Edited by OTF

Guest CabayeAye

Actually prefer ESPN coverage to Sky Sports by far tbh

Agreed, but apart from the bi-annual Toon match on ESPN, there is literally nothing worth watching on ESPN.

Actually prefer ESPN coverage to Sky Sports by far tbh

Agreed, but apart from the bi-annual Toon match on ESPN, there is literally nothing worth watching on ESPN.

Quite a lot of Dutch/German/European football on which I love to watch. Then again I also have ESPN America and watch a lot of American sports on there so I dunno

Guest CabayeAye

Alan Pardew's 50th game, amazing how much we've progressed and what's happened at the club in those 50 games.

Probs not gonna happen for me. I had ESPN then cancelled it, because it was shite.

Probs not gonna happen for me. I had ESPN then cancelled it, because it was shite.

You just need to do it online. It works. Worth a go, especially when free.

If shola meanders around like he did last game they should just put him down, useless bastard.

This

He must be like Messi in training to get picked and then because hes grafted so hard all week on the training pitch and sucking off Ashley he is too exhausted to try on match day!