Smoothie Recipes

Jusoda Kid

Just bought wor lass a smoothie machine for xmas as a little suprise because I quite fancied one myself, anyone got any decent recipes that I don't have to travel the earth for to get the ingredients.

Preferably some sort of hangover cure one or just a nice to kick the day off with.

a smoothie machine ??

sound like some kind of electronic shaving device for a girls minge. :D

(this is my second post tonite and my second post about a wizards sleeve) :blush:

I used to make great ones.

A couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream, some milk, a chopped banana, a couple of teaspoons of instant chocolate powder (NOT Cocoa Powder) and some fruit (Strawberries, a Kiwi Fruit, Raspberries etc) mix it all up. Lovely.

the more alcholic the smoothie the betyter surely?

al;though you could make "POWERSHAKES" in it

which I guess would make you a superhero of some kind... all well and good if you ask me

Aye his lass wasn't satisfied so Wacky paid a small fee for me to come over and give her the thrill of the Smoothie Machine! ;)

We've got one and wor lass makes a nice strawberry, rasperry and ice cream smoothie, although you can pretty much hoy owt in there. Try the recipe above but add a couple of cherries for an extra taste sensation!

Banana, yoghurt (preferably toffee), honey, a bit of milk and some strawberries (although the latter can be left out as they are about a fiver a punnet at this time of year).

Banana, raspberry, milk and yoghurt.  As made by me on my new smoothie maker last night. ;)

73270[/snapback]

I'm rather dissapointed this isn't a post placing Smoothies somewhere above men dancing and reading books about movies on the 'Top 20 ways to be gayer than Christmas' chart.

Banana, raspberry, milk and yoghurt.  As made by me on my new smoothie maker last night. :rolleyes:

73270[/snapback]

I'm rather dissapointed this isn't a post placing Smoothies somewhere above men dancing and reading books about movies on the 'Top 20 ways to be gayer than Christmas' chart.

73275[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

You may have a point like. :P;)