'arry the tax dodger

sandman02uk

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was written into his contract at Pompey that he received 10% of net transfer gains when Director of Football, which reduced down to 5% when he became manager. Within 9 days of becoming manager Peter Crouch was sold and the payment from Mandaric at the crutch of it was the difference Redknapp would've got had he still been getting his 10%.

Edited by Smooth Operator

No-one worried about this potentially rullng Redknapp out of the England manager race - increasing the chances of Pardew getting the job?

:spit:

No, I don't think anyone is worried about that.

No-one worried about this potentially rullng Redknapp out of the England manager race - increasing the chances of Pardew getting the job?

it'd be Woy if it wasn't 'arry wouldnt it?

I could see them doing something idiotic like asking Beckham.

:spit:

No, I don't think anyone is worried about that.

:lol:

That's a 'no' from me too.

I could see them doing something idiotic like asking Beckham.

worked for germany, holland, barcelona

I think MT has a point. Pards is what? 3rd favourite? If Redknapp gets a conviction the FA might be scared off him. Leazes is always saying he won't hang around that long.

I dont think its laughable as some do, especially if we do really well this season and nab 4th or 5th

Pardew has crept on the radar and being a Londoner and one that put them Geordies right is flavour of the month right now with the boys in fleet street, (only behind 'Arry who is always flavour of the month). Should we falter a bit later in the season then someone else will rise to prominence.

I don't like the phrase 'most successful English manager in the modern game'. They mean the most successful current English manager (although Hodgson probably takes that tbh) but that makes him sound like the best since WW2 or something.