'arry the tax dodger

sandman02uk

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redknapp told police reason he hadn't told his accountant about existence of Monaco account was because he thought there was no money in it.

:lol:

I'd love to see all this re-enacted as a comedy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to know the demographic of the jury. As an aside, Chris Kamara has just tweeted 'what a waste of our money taking him to court in the first place, no sense when such a low figure involved!'

Fuck me, lost in showbiz!

No real evidence against him as far as I could make out. Hugely suspicious why anyone would want a bank account in Monte Carlo, but that doesn't make him guilty.

There is evidence against him, it hinges on what the payment was made for, was it part of his bonus or was it a gift or a transferal of cash for a business transaction? The jury will decide

I think he knew what he was doing. To be fair (and I can't believe I'm entertaining this) if I was getting 40% taxed on everything and someone said there might be a loophole then I'd be tempted as well. Alas, I can't imagine ever having this option... :lol:

I offset everything against my tax, my pension, my donations to charity, the lot. My company pays 15p a mile for fuel, I claim back the other 30p from HMRC

they take me to the fucking cleaners every month so anything I can claw back I do

This stinks.

From now on businesses know they can evade tax by calling it a "friendship payment".

The timing around the Crouch transfer and the use of the dogs name made it fucking obvious.

Thick cockney bastards on the jury - or worse they decided tax evasion isn't a crime.