'arry the tax dodger

sandman02uk

The ideal scenario is Redwank gets the England job, and Capello get the yid job and does a Juande Ramos.

Perfecto.

Though couldnt you see Harry going to England and them getting Jose...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stinks.

From now on businesses know they can evade tax by calling it a "friendship payment".

The timing around the Crouch transfer and the use of the dogs name made it fucking obvious.

Thick cockney bastards on the jury - or worse they decided tax evasion isn't a crime.

half of Fleet Street are West Ham supporters man.

The ideal scenario is Redwank gets the England job, and Capello get the yid job and does a Juande Ramos.

Perfecto.

Zero chance imo. He'll want a bigger transfer kitty than they'd be able to offer.

Perfecto.

Don't think Jose would go anywhere but an A list club. There's only four of them in this country now, and Tottenham aren't one.

Farcical case against him.

£8 million of tax payers money spent to try and get about 50k from him.

12 jurors were given ALL (i.e not the drivel spouted by rival fans on forums and Twitter) of the evidence and unanimously found him not guilty.

Good enough for me.

12 jurors were given ALL (i.e not the drivel spouted by rival fans on forums and Twitter) of the evidence and unanimously found him not guilty.

Good enough for me.

It wasn't about getting the tax off him you twat, it was about the fact that laws apply to everyone, no matter how much you earn.You can't put a price on that. Despite the fact his legal team used every trick in the book to get him off the fact remains he set up an offshore account in an alias and had money paid into that account that he didn't pay tax on.

Good enough for me.

It wasn't about getting the tax off him you twat, it was about the fact that laws apply to everyone, no matter how much you earn.You can't put a price on that. Despite the fact his legal team used every trick in the book to get him off the fact remains he set up an offshore account in an alias and had money paid into that account that he didn't pay tax on.

12 jurors.

Not guilty.

Good enough for me.

Didn't you admit to tax avoidance on here previously btw? Albeit to a far lesser degree. Not that that matters of course, since it's the principle rather than the amount that is important ;)

It was written into his contract at Pompey that he received 10% of net transfer gains when Director of Football, which reduced down to 5% when he became manager. Within 9 days of becoming manager Peter Crouch was sold and the payment from Mandaric at the crutch of it was the difference Redknapp would've got had he still been getting his 10%.

CRUX

Good enough for me.

Didn't you admit to tax avoidance on here previously btw? Albeit to a far lesser degree. Not that that matters of course, since it's the principle rather than the amount that is important ;)

avoidance and evasion are different things under the law

ones legal, ones not

Let's face it, regardless of the outcome of this trial he's always going to have the reputation of an 'alleged' dodgy bastard who possibly take bungs. Nothing he or anyone else can say will change that, essentially he's the football equivalent of a back street used car salesman with a burns victim face.

Guest CabayeAye

Good enough for me.

12 jurors.

Not guilty.

Are you for real? He's guilty as fuck! Manifestly bent jury, man. Hasn't been as big a miscarriage of justice since OJ Simson/Gerrard. At least the spuds supporting jurors all now have offshore bank accounts with nice little sums in. Probably paid for out of the £8m too.