'arry the tax dodger

sandman02uk

I can't bring myself to be worried about Pardew getting the England job. If it happens, it happens, but I think it's pretty unlikely.

I fucking love it that this has all come out just before the dodgy prick will have thought he was gonna walk into the England job.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not the basket case at the minute that we were when Pardew accepted the job. Lots of quality managers would consider us now.

If Pardew left, for the England job, an enormous 'if', but nevertheless it be the first time a manager would have left and not been fired for a long time. Also, the manager's post becoming available in such circumstances would also suggest, under those hypothetical circumstances, that the club would be doing well and therefore quality managers would be lined up around the bloke for the position.

So all in all, not to worried, Pardew leaving for England could be the best thing in terms of possibly getting a better man in. In saying that though I'd like it if we kept a manager for awhile in a solid attempt to build a team for the long term for once.

Hope the dodgy prick does prison time.

No chance.

He is a dodgy f*cker, but money talks and I am sure he will grease some palms.

Tax Evasion usually carries a custodial sentence. Lester Piggott is a good example.

Hope the dodgy prick does prison time.

No chance.

He is a dodgy f*cker, but money talks and I am sure he will grease some palms.

Tax Evasion usually carries a custodial sentence. Lester Piggott is a good example.

Possibly. It's actually quite rare for something like this to go to court, usually taxpayers settle, pay up and get a clean slate. It means that the Revenue might be out to make an example of 'Arry....you might conclude that means they believe this is the thin end of the wedge and he's been dishonest in disclosing the true position of his finances, I couldn't comment. The Revenue love to stick it to high profile tax dodgers to discourage others.

Piggot's downfall is actually quite funny. He was a massive tax cheat but stupidly greedy. Despite a high profile and successful career, he returned very little income. He was investigated and Piggott admitted tax evasion and offered to disclose all his hidden income and accounts if the Revenue didn't prosecute him. They agreed a final settlement and he gave them a cheque......drawn on an offshore account he hadn't disclosed! They threw the book at him.

quite entertaining following James Pearce

@Pearcesport

'Prosecution tell jury that Redknapp didn't tell accountant about his Monaco account for four and half years.'

:lol:

quite entertaining following James Pearce

@Pearcesport

'Prosecution tell jury that Redknapp didn't tell accountant about his Monaco account for four and half years.'

:lol:

He's done for if that turns out to be true.

Redknapp "I never had a clue how much money went in"

Stretching credibility a tad isn't it? You're due a payment for hundreds of thousands of pounds for overseeing a deal and you claim you know nout about it? Is he really that affluent/daft?

Spurs fans hoping for a suspended sentance if hes found guilty, hoping that its enough to put the FA off and not appoint him as England manager.

He's probably the tip of the iceberg in football, just too thick to cover his tracks properly..

The thing for me is selling Peter Crouch just as his cut went from 10% down to 5%....thats a fuckin ridiculous set up and by all accounts it was actually in his contract at Pompey. How many players did the fucker sell just because he wanted his cut? Thats players' careers' they're fuckin with there. What a coven of complete wankers.

If Capello was even accused of this the tabloids would be screaming for him to be sacked (and probably executed). Good old 'Arry does it and they'll still be saying he should get the England job after the Euros. Dodgy fucker, hope they throw the book at him. If guilty, of course.

If Capello was even accused of this the tabloids would be screaming for him to be sacked (and probably executed). Good old 'Arry does it and they'll still be saying he should get the England job after the Euros. Dodgy fucker, hope they throw the book at him. If guilty, of course.

Yeah, if it wasn't a 'loveable cockney geezer' like him or Venables then the media would be going apeshit from start to finish.

However i agree with the post about Pardew that was getting dismissed straight away on here, i reckon he's probably 2nd favourite behind Redknapp (if our season ends decent) as they want an English boss and there are very few out there worth having or proven. And as much as nobody thinks Pardew is a world beater, he has us stable, playing well and the last thing this club needs is a load more upheaval and change with god knows who as Ashley/Derek's next choice as boss!