'arry the tax dodger

sandman02uk

Fat Sam has been kicking his dog around Casa St James all day :lol:

:lol: Fat twat will have been sat by the phone all day. Picking it up on the first ring and completely unable to conceal his desperation as he yelps an expectant "HELLO?!" into the mouthpiece.

"........"

".....HELLO?! Mr. Bernstein?!"

"......This is an important message about your PPI insu...."

"DON'T CLOG UP MY LINE CUNT! NOT TODAY!"

*click*

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media spunkfest over Redknapp is embarrassing mind. He's been managing for 30 years and managed to win a League Cup in 1983 and the easiest FA Cup Final in my lifetime. He's got Spurs into the top 4 once which is a fucking underachievement imo when you look at the amount they have spent on transfers. Moyes managed that on a shoe string and Bobby did it twice.

People are up his arse because he signed VDV and Parker, it wasn't exactly a secret VDV was a good player and Parker had just won the player of the year award. They also conveniently forget this is the bloke who spent £15million on Bentley, £14million on Pavlyuchenko etc. There's hardly a player in the match day squad who didn't cost upward of £8-10million.

He also shadier than a pair of velvet curtains, the cockney wideboy cunt

I have to say like, I've never liked Redknapp. I think part of the problem is that he's always been massively onside with the gutter press, which makes me suspicious of the twat. I said this on twitter yesterday, but it doesn't matter who is in charge of England as we'll win fuck all as long as the gutter press and the inept FA continue to run the team between them.

As much as I was far from convinced that England would do anything under Capello, it does leave a sour taste in the mouth they way he's left. The FA's half arsed and half baked cop out decision to only strip the captaincy from Terry but let him play at the Euros means it's neither something or nowt..we're kind of saying he's guilt6y but we're kind of not.

As for the press, they've been unable to hide the fact that they dislike the nasty foreigner put in charge and he should leave to be replaced by a glorious Englishman. Never mind the fact that his win percentage record is good and England sailed through the qualifiers. Total double standards and xenophobia from the press. They've been far too obsessed with him not being English. I'm no Capello fan by the way, but I think this has been a little bit of a witch hunt.

I have to say like, I've never liked Redknapp. I think part of the problem is that he's always been massively onside with the gutter press, which makes me suspicious of the twat. I said this on twitter yesterday, but it doesn't matter who is in charge of England as we'll win fuck all as long as the gutter press and the inept FA continue to run the team between them.

As much as I was far from convinced that England would do anything under Capello, it does leave a sour taste in the mouth they way he's left. The FA's half arsed and half baked cop out decision to only strip the captaincy from Terry but let him play at the Euros means it's neither something or nowt..we're kind of saying he's guilt6y but we're kind of not.

As for the press, they've been unable to hide the fact that they dislike the nasty foreigner put in charge and he should leave to be replaced by a glorious Englishman. Never mind the fact that his win percentage record is good and England sailed through the qualifiers. Total double standards and xenophobia from the press. They've been far too obsessed with him not being English. I'm no Capello fan by the way, but I think this has been a little bit of a witch hunt.

A Friday double helping of SLP brand good sense. Loaf on son, loaf on!

Firmly in the club first category, gave up getting worked up about the whole Engerland gig a good few years ago . If melted wellie gets it - surely they're all very much welcome to each other - players, press and manager . It's all mostly the press who keep this going anyway surely - might as well appoint James Cordon for all I care .

They also conveniently forget this is the bloke who spent £15million on Bentley, £14million on Pavlyuchenko etc. There's hardly a player in the match day squad who didn't cost upward of £8-10million.

No he didn't, that was Ramos. You're the one conveniently forgetting things tbh. Only Modric out of their first 11 cost more than £10m. albeit he also wasn't a Redknapp signing.

They also conveniently forget this is the bloke who spent £15million on Bentley, £14million on Pavlyuchenko etc. There's hardly a player in the match day squad who didn't cost upward of £8-10million.

No he didn't, that was Ramos. You're the one conveniently forgetting things tbh. Only Modric out of their first 11 cost more than £10m. albeit he also wasn't a Redknapp signing.

Aye and he'd also go for about £30m.

So he did! Swap those 2 for £12mil on Palacious and £15mil on Keane the 2nd time round instead then.

Regardless the current spurs squad includes the following

Gomes - £8mil

Bale - £7mil

Parker - £6mil

VDV - £8mil

Modric - £17mil

Dos Santos - £6mil

Defoe - £15mil

Dawson - £5mil

Walker - £7-8mil

Sandro - £9mil

Bassong - £8mil

Corluka - £6mil

Jenas - £7mil

Most of them bought by Harry. So that's 7 players £8mil and over

My point being it's doesn't take a miracle worker to spend millions and win fuck all. They finished 5th last year remember

Edited by J69

• 10 months later...