PS Vita

2bias

Hey guys,

So what does everyone think about the upcoming release of this handheld console?

Personally I'm an Xbox man but considering giving this ago if I'm honest, Looked at a few reviews and there are a few negatives about the browser etc but you don't buy a console to go on the net and the gameplay looks very good. Not sure if it's quite PS3 graphics but looks close.

Anyone else pre-ordered this or have any other bits of news etc about it?

got to play the new uncharted game on it for half an hour or so and its really very cool, looks great, feels good and light but solid, screens excellent, thumbsticks feel good, cant say enough good things, particularly cool (as gimmicks go) was aiming the sniper rifle by moving the console around

Simply not worth the expense at launch when you can get it all for cheaper a couple of months later.

I could afford the console on its own but its the extortionate price memory cards and the games themselves on top of the console itself that put me off getting it straight away.

i am tempted buy a handheld console but i just dont like taking things in public places in case they get stolen especially the idiots now a days

Stick it on your insurance.

• 4 weeks later...