Isn't Snow Great

LeazesMag

We used to enjoy sticking massive stones/rocks in snowballs and throwing them late at night at cars in treachous weather ......... trying to make them crash or skid at the very least :rolleyes:

Anyone else?

Got a family car with 5 people to roll over once ........ sort of stopped then :D

Had to make do with targeting old folk or anyone walking by as I used to hide behind a wall of a main road and do it :blush:

Hung up my snowball around 15 I think

Anyone use to ungrit the paths of the local old peoples home then give them marks out of ten if they made it to the end of the path whilst still staying on there feet?

Used to love Snow :blush:

Edited by Jonny_nufc

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

I like snow but last year it went on far too long, it was still snowing in March FFS.

Incidentally, we had some American relatives stay over the other day - they were mildly amused at tales of people stuck on roads/train services being disrupted, as they would call the amount of snow a 'light dusting'. :D

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

I like snow but last year it went on far too long, it was still snowing in March FFS.

Incidentally, we had some American relatives stay over the other day - they were mildly amused at tales of people stuck on roads/train services being disrupted, as they would call the amount of snow a 'light dusting'. :D

72351[/snapback]

Hehehe- where in the states were they from Luke? That's happened more times than I can count LOL.... friends from England came here a couple summers ago and the comment that got me laughing was that we yanks go 'thru the bloody hills, don't you?' instead of over. Makes perfect logical sense to have a highway cut thru hills and such when you know winter will bring snows and ice that can stop the plows on occasion.

the only point in snow is to ruin other peoples lives.

like shovelling all the snow from your drive way onto next doors

especially when next door are an old couple and the bloke has a dodgey hip.

or pile rocks by your wall just before a heavy snow fall, wait for the neighbour hood kids to dive into that massive pile of snow by your house, only to run home with facial lacerations and the odd compound fracture...

...there the ones where the bone comes through the skin