Weekend Plans?

Jan

It's all wedding shit these days. Going for a tasting after work, dropping her at a fayre at the Arena tomorrow, delivering save the dates on Sunday.

I'll watch the match and have a few pints on Saturday night at least.

It's all wedding shit these days. Going for a tasting after work, dropping her at a fayre at the Arena tomorrow, delivering save the dates on Sunday.

:lol:

That was my 2011. Went to see the photographers last night to sort our album. That's the final piece of wedding related admin I will ever do in my life.

Congrats btw.

That was my 2011. Went to see the photographers last night to sort our album. That's the final piece of wedding related admin I will ever do in my life.

Congrats btw.

Cheers

Here's me thinking it'll all be done and dusted after the day itself. Never considered post event admin. :jesuswept:

Congrats btw.

Cheers

Here's me thinking it'll all be done and dusted after the day itself. Never considered post event admin. :jesuswept:

Don't forget all the thank you cards/notes you will have to send out after the wedding too.

Me and the Mrs will be playing a game of tag team sleeping. I'll be taking the bairn to my mams for breakfast tomorrow while she sleeps and vice versa. Rock n Roll.

Apparently there are some couples who dont do this. I guess once you've got 3 on the firm, you need to be all up but with one or two bairns, what is the point in both getting up? We do shift work at the weekends, not sure i could cope with life if we didnt.

Having a few pints watching the match and then stopping in, last weekend I do it like there's nothing more boring then stopping in on a saturday night with your lass when all your mates are out on the lash.

I'm only stopping in to save money, I'm not one of these mongs that drink loads of christmas and stop as soon as the new year is finished. Bad for the liver that.

• Off out tonight for " an evening with Suggs" , few beverages in town before and after , be rude not to , most likely at the Gateshead match tommorrow , then to pub to watch ours , then over to St Doms for a Northern Soul night ..........I may just chill on Sunday

Today: Gym, follow football results then watch our match, then going to see the New Age Jam in Gosforth for the first time in years.

Tomorrow: Have a wander around the Chinese New Year celebrations in town then possibly over to the mother in law's for Sunday dinner. Meeting my sister and brother in law for a few pints later in the afternoon.

Today: Gym, follow football results then watch our match, then going to see the New Age Jam in Gosforth for the first time in years.

Their drummer died last night so I imagine the gig is off.

So I hear, terrible shame. :(

Their drummer died last night so I imagine the gig is off.

Exploded on stage apparently? Curse?