the Craig Bellamy enigma...you decide!

cbftoon

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Craig Bellamy enigma: Hugely talented, injury prone, cock end of the highest order.

I was gutted he left when he did. That sbr side with him alongside Robert, solano and Shearer was the best in my lifetime, other than when Keegan was manager.

I know Robert is the worst ever corner taker in the history of football,and that includes Sunday morning football.His corners weren't even head hight when they reached the penalty box.He used to run down the side of the pitch then swing his left boot.Impossible to get the ball any near to being a good corner.

Robert is the worst corner taker we have ever had.SBR attempting to sell Shearer to Liverpool is i believe true.

Is he the worst in the history of football or just NUFC? Or in the history of any sport involving balls flying around? Make up your mind already man. You've had a full year.

Still think we should sign Kevin Davies too? Strong target man, good replacement for Shola.

Edited by aimaad22

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

What a guppy.  Leicester have shown that there are more clubs with the correct structure, a good manager and a bit of luck who can break into the CL. I have no doubt that if Benitez stays for 3/5 years and with reasonable backing we'd be challenging for the top 4/5/6.

I don't recall the north east ever having a 2 hour phone-in show.

Either way I'm fairly sure Barca weren't in a great position when Ronaldinho went there, I think he's lying anyway. Either way at the time we werent where we are now and they weren't where they are now (obviously their history was still class but I just mean their predicament at the time) clubs of any fan base are going to have blinders on as well, look at the state of Arsenal fan tv ffs.

He was a canny player for us but he's always been a hunch backed little mug so it's not a surprise to see him acting like that. What a collection of complete and utter cunts Bein have there btw, Sherwood, Bellamy, and Keys :lol:

Edited by Howay

The season we finished fifth and they deservedly got stick was in an era where the mackems could manage 7th placed finishes. 5th was an underachievment because people like Dyer were too busy burning 20s

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

The season we finished fifth and they deservedly got stick was in an era where the mackems could manage 7th placed finishes. 5th was an underachievment because people like Dyer were too busy burning 20s

That's it as well, the fans knew it was the players messing about. It wasn't a 5th place finish against the odds like he's making out instead it was a season where little sly cunts like Dyer, Jenas, Bellamy etc were acting up against Robson and the team probably underachieved.

I don't believe the conversation every really happened (not seriously at least) even though there are some right bellends that used to phone into the three legends.  But he's right that without serious money we've got next to no chance of breaking into the top four.  Yes if some of the top six have an absolute nightmare there's a chance another team can take advantage for a year but the gap is widening.

Bellamy is a cunt either way and Keys is even worse the patronising cunt.

I don't believe the conversation every really happened (not seriously at least) even though there are some right bellends that used to phone into the three legends. But he's right that without serious money we've got next to no chance of breaking into the top four. Yes if some of the top six have an absolute nightmare there's a chance another team can take advantage for a year but the gap is widening.

Bellamy is a cunt either way and Keys is even worse the patronising cunt.

It's not so much that he thinks we can't do it. I think we all know how hard that'll be. It's that he thinks we need to reign in our ambition and just accept that a low level of achievement and be happy with it.

What kind of a message is that?