Blackburn Rovers - Newcastle United 0-2

Aeris

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think the Dembas will play in this one, so going to go with being happy with a draw.

I'm still very optimistic about this season because I think having those two playing (and hopefully a new defender) will really improve our side. And they'll galvanise the squad too. End of the day we've just lost two games in a row, it's not good form.

Fuck it. Shola has been at the club his entire career and he doesn't understand the gameplan so we'll lose nothing throwing a guy in who has never trained with the squad.

Think you have to lay a trail of apples on the pitch to direct his runs.

I hope Toon Man has learned he should never make match threads :P

Discuss this match. (and of course Aeris can always guarantee a win) :)

Do all Muscle Marys refer to themselves in the third person or is it just you and Fop?

Do all Muscle Marys refer to themselves in the third person or is it just you and Fop?

My gawd what a sense of humor... (glasses dried out, tumbleweeds started rolling in the streets, and no-one was there to laugh...)

:lol:

Ah Fop, poor bugger.

Now that the terror of the window has passed I can return to being pissed off that the Dembi are missing still. Cant see how we will look any more up for this than we were with Brighton. Also wonder whether Cabayes ban (if he gets it today) will start tonight. And then theres Coloccini. :(

Oh fucking woe is me.

We go into this with awful away form. The second worst overall (lost 4 out of 6), the worst defence (16 in 6), The worst GD (-7). And that doesn't include the Brighton loss.

Against a resurgent Blackburn with just one defeat in 5. At least Yakubu's still out. I'll be happy with a draw.

Edited by Happy Face

Perch has looked ok in midfield but as a centre back he is hopeless. I'd rather start Smith at centre back, or Carver or the tea lady. Perch reminds me of Bramble in the way he switches off or just totally forgets what he's supposed to be doing.