Blackburn Rovers - Newcastle United 0-2

Aeris

Need some pace on for a striker, Fergie please, or dare I say it, maybe Obertan?

CALLED IT.

I cannot stop laughing. Blackburn must feel robbed. Perch is the new Makelele. That must be hard to take for a blackburn fan like, when Obertan gets a goal against you theres surely no hope :crylaughin:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where credit's due - Perch came on and did a job in the holding role. We were massively under the cosh, but half of that was because we just didn't have an outlet upfront. Shola was poor and Best not much better. I like the idea of Obertan as an impact sub, but nothing more than that right now. His finish was nice, mind.

But at the end of the day a win is a win, and on Sunday we will have our new strike duo playing together for us for the very first time. Wouldn't actually mind Perch starting in the middle alongside Guthrie. I think Ben Arfa/Jonas will have much better games with Ba running around making himself available. Might stick some money on Cisse scoring on his debut.

Great result, really lucky though.

Excellent league position. I lost count how many times this season we have been extremely poor but very lucky. It's also the reason why I remain very sceptical about Pardew because I dread the day our luck wears out.

Sky wish to apologise to viewers for a technical fault as Arsenal drew 0-0 with Bolton and so didn't overtake Liverpool for 5th place. We'd also like to apologise to viewers on Merseyside as Arsenal's failure to win didn't ensure Liverpool remained there either. Due to some technical error, and despite not mentioning them all day, Nooocarsill have surprisingly won a game against Blackburn at Ewood Park and because of the three points for a win regulation, have mathematically gone to the 5th spot that was between Arsenal and Liverpool. Again, this is a temporary fault which we are doing our level best to fix. We'd like to thank viewers for their patience.

I lost count how many times this season we have been extremely poor but very lucky. It's also the reason why I remain very sceptical about Pardew because I dread the day our luck wears out.

You lost count?!

Today, Man Utd away, QPR away and Wolves away off the top of my head. That's all.

So tedious hearing and reading people trying to discredit Pardew over fucking WINS.

Also, are you just ignoring all the luck that's gone against us because it doesn't suit your agenda?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I reckon obertan would be a canny off the shoulder striker, has the pace and decent enough feet, best of all he won't have to cross! By all accounts has a decent finish on him, as long as its on his right....perch what can you say two decent performances on the trot, seems a good squad player.