Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat-spanish-waiter.jpg

World's wittiest fans with the best patter in the UK.

Best club in the UK. (31,000 fans including the daft looking cunt who used to play the violin and Gavin, 26, technician for Autoglass, can't all be wrong).

Humping Villa would be brilliant (They're a nothing club these days and I'll never forgive them for their carry on and would love to be the team that some time put them down) and under McLeish they're neither gritty like his Birmingham side was, nor dynamic as they were under O'Neill. They've got a shocking away form as well, 3 losses, 2 draws and a single win (Wolves).

If Ba and Cisse are back in the side I could see us getting a few goals. Especially if HBA starts on the right, Guthrie and whomever-the-fuck-ever beside him.

I hope we absolutely decimate this hopeless gaggle of tramps, agree with The Fish that what they did when we went down is something I wont forget. They celebrated with the same intensity the mackems did that day, I hope it's an absolute trampling and they lose 2 of their 1st team to injury or suspension in the process.

Will be exciting times with those two up front. A shame that it won't bein front of either Cabaye or Tiote, but Guthrie is a capable player. I hope that Pardew persists with Ben Arfa as it would be great for him to form an understanding with our two front men.

Could go fourth (I think) if we win this. Fucking fourth man :lol:

I think he will put this team out.

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Obertan Guthrie Perch Jonas

Cisse Ba

Really depends what condition the Dembas arrive back in and how they do in training.

Doubt we'll see Cisse on from the start, pardew will be looking to break him in gently.  Hopefully start 2 up top tho and get back to a solid 442, like to see Arfa in cabayes position.

To beat this lot we need to start playing a bit of football again, form has been poor since we beat Man U.

Edited by ULSTER MAG

Doubt we'll see Cisse on from the start, pardew will be looking to break him in gently. Hopefully start 2 up top tho and get back to a solid 442, like to see Arfa in cabayes position.

To beat this lot we need to start playing a bit of football again, form has been poor since we beat Man U.

I wonder why that is.

I hope we absolutely decimate this hopeless gaggle of tramps, agree with The Fish that what they did when we went down is something I wont forget. They celebrated with the same intensity the mackems did that day, I hope it's an absolute trampling and they lose 2 of their 1st team to injury or suspension in the process.

With you and Fish here, hope we annihilate them.

That or, we play shite, get some outrageous decisions , and spawn it.

Either way, send their classless bunch of fuckwit fans home with faces like a slapped arse.

No fucking about, it won't be a risk, they're both match fit, Demba and Cisse to start without question = 3-0, a Blackburn draw at Arsenal, Tottenham win at Liverpool, Man Utd win at Chelsea and we're fuckin laughing. All those scenario's could happen.

Best looked injured when he came off. Shola looks permanently injured.

I'd start with Barfa behind Ba and bring Cisse on if needed.

Cisse hasnt even trained with his team mates yet. Although I doubt he'll need much tactical advice from Pardew. "We are just going to hump the ball upfield. Get to any flick ons and work hard."