Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right bad snow in Leeds so doesn't look like

I'm going to make it tomorrow annoyingly. Don't think my BMW will get off the culdesac, not the best in the snow. :lol:

Cisse to come on and score the winner btw 1-0

I know I had planned to buy some winter tyres and put some heavy sandbags in the boot but never got round to it. Oh well i can always get the Peasant Wagon to work on Monday if I'm stuck.

Ace car though!

Early kick off + baltic weather = shit atmosphere. Seems to be the norm, really really hope not though because we're flying high, welcoming back our two strikers and playing the cunts that relegated us (and took pleasure from doing so). I see Darren Bent was kissing Shearer's arse in the paper today.. you're not getting off the hook that easily lad :lol: Booooooooooooooooooooo

Early kick off + baltic weather = shit atmosphere. Seems to be the norm, really really hope not though because we're flying high, welcoming back our two strikers and playing the cunts that relegated us (and took pleasure from doing so). I see Darren Bent was kissing Shearer's arse in the paper today.. you're not getting off the hook that easily lad :lol: Booooooooooooooooooooo

Technically our own player relegated us with his own goal.

A) Hardly their fault that they beat us. What were they supposed to do - let us draw because we're Newcastle?

B) Some of their fans laughed at us - not all. As, I'm afraid, did many other fans of other clubs. Like some of you wouldn't laugh at Liverpool for example if they got relegated.

Get over it.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

A) Hardly their fault that they beat us. What were they supposed to do - let us draw because we're Newcastle?

B) Some of their fans laughed at us - not all. As, I'm afraid, did many other fans of other clubs. Like some of you wouldn't laugh at Liverpool for example if they got relegated.

Get over it.

Let's dismiss and dispel all of our rivalries in this fashion and have no intensity in any of our games. We can meet up for tea and cakes after the game too

Get over it.

Cringe.

Get over it.

Let's dismiss and dispel all of our rivalries in this fashion and have no intensity in any of our games. We can meet up for tea and cakes after the game too

Yeah, that's exactly what I implied, guy.

Haven't read all 6 pages so don't know if this has been mentioned but...

This is the first time this season that we're playing in a league fixture that we won last season. I didn't believe it at first but it's true :lol:

seriously? (o_o) we won... eh ... shit... i think you may be right... i did never notice that ...

Haven't read all 6 pages so don't know if this has been mentioned but...

This is the first time this season that we're playing in a league fixture that we won last season. I didn't believe it at first but it's true :lol:

seriously? (o_o) we won... eh ... shit... i think you may be right... i did never notice that ...

Almost half the games we won last season (and so far this) were against relegated (or relegation placed) teams.

What's the weather like over there this morning?

Still a couple of inches of snow in cullercosts, but not snowing. Supposed to be 5 degrees today. So it'll be alreet

Thanks mate. Better be setting off in an hour or two then.