Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisse has played in Germany and Ba was born and raised in France so they're really not.

Er, from the warmth of Africa to the snow of North East England in the space of a couple of days? They really are. Anyone would. It won't be a problem at all though for the reasons you've given.

Sod the players, they get tens of thousands for running round in the cold for 90 minutes.

We're paying for the pleasure of freezing wa tits off.

Long Johns oot for the lads.

Looking very grim for Saturday / Sunday with forecast of possibly 5 - 10 cms each day :(

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ne/ne_forecast_warnings.html?day=2

Apart from the satisfaction of beating these Arseholes it would also be fantastic to get three more points to keep us up in at least 5th place this weekend. Just caught a bit of of SSN and they had some bookie on and the swivel eyed mad scotsman presenter and the obligitory good looking lass were asking him the odds on the 'big' games at the top the table. Guess which of the top 7 teams they didn't feel like talking about? I'd fucking love to shove it up these bastards and keep ahead of at least a couple of their select clubs for a while. 3 points please lads.

Apart from the satisfaction of beating these Arseholes it would also be fantastic to get three more points to keep us up in at least 5th place this weekend. Just caught a bit of of SSN and they had some bookie on and the swivel eyed mad scotsman presenter and the obligitory good looking lass were asking him the odds on the 'big' games at the top the table. Guess which of the top 7 teams they didn't feel like talking about? I'd fucking love to shove it up these bastards and keep ahead of at least a couple of their select clubs for a while. 3 points please lads.

Aye complete set of tossers, both Sky & Villa.

It's nice to be up there anyway but nicer when you know you're pissing everybody off. Sky love the sensationalism of teams like Liverpoo because they spent £100ms on their team, they kind stand it when we are up there.

Merson backs Villa shock;

Newcastle are above Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League and they're starting to remind me of the time Everton finished in a Champions League spot.

But I just have a funny feeling they might lose on Sunday.

They've been scoring the first goal and riding their luck in some games. I don't know how they managed to beat Blackburn, that's a football match they should never have won, but they defended very well, they restricted the other team and Tim Krul didn't have to make many saves, apart from the penalty.

Everyone will now turn up and expect them to beat Villa at home, but I don't think Newcastle are playing great football and I don't see it happening. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling this game won't go the way everyone's expecting.

*PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2*