FAO Cath and other cat lovers

snakehips

Don't want to cause you distress but I am sure you would have got to hear of this story I am going to relay that was tagged onto the local news last night.

Apparently police are to make arrests following the discovery of a dead cat found in a microwave oven following a party somewhere in the n.east.

I tried to find a link to it on the BBC websites but couldn't find anything.

I think I'm right in saying that some arrests had already been made and more are to follow.

Now I have no time for cats (or dogs for that matter) but the people who did this are just sick.

From BBC Tees:

Three held over cat in microwave

Three men have been arrested over the discovery of a cat's body in a microwave, where it had apparently been cooked alive.

The body of the female cat was found at a house on the Blue Hall estate, in Stockton, Teesside, on Boxing Day.

On Thursday, Cleveland Police said the three had been arrested and freed on police bail. More arrests are expected to follow, a spokeswoman said.

Meanwhile, the cat's litter of five kittens are being cared for.

They are expected to be rehomed in the new year.

Did you see the story about the woman who dumped her cat "because it didn't go with the new carpet"? Not right in the head.

72314[/snapback]

Thick bint should have gotten a black or white cat then as they go with everything.

Did you see the story about the woman who dumped her cat "because it didn't go with the new carpet"? Not right in the head.

72314[/snapback]

Thick bint should have gotten a black or white cat then as they go with everything.

72315[/snapback]

:D Harsh, but true!

72314[/snapback]

72315[/snapback]

:D Harsh, but true!

72331[/snapback]

No I wont do it! Was going to make a crap, obvious, joke about pussies but I shall refrain.

This is a board for psuedo-intellectuals, after all. :blush:

72314[/snapback]

72315[/snapback]

Except silverware.

72314[/snapback]

Hope animal rights activists set fire to her carpet tbh.

From BBC Tees:
Three held over cat in microwave

Three men have been arrested over the discovery of a cat's body in a microwave, where it had apparently been cooked alive.

The body of the female cat was found at a house on the Blue Hall estate, in Stockton, Teesside, on Boxing Day.

On Thursday, Cleveland Police said the three had been arrested and freed on police bail. More arrests are expected to follow, a spokeswoman said.

Meanwhile, the cat's litter of five kittens are being cared for.

They are expected to be rehomed in the new year.

72248[/snapback]

That's a disgrace, the media do like to milk these stories though, trees the lot of them.