Senegal Shirt

Kid Dynamite

It's a tight fit. I've got one. It's a very nice shirt with a baobab printed on it ( symbol of Senegal with the Lion). I got a size M and it's a perfect fit. I'm 1m84 ( 6 feet something i think) . Tell me about your size and maybe I can help you more

It's a tight fit. I've got one. It's a very nice shirt with a baobab printed on it ( symbol of Senegal with the Lion). I got a size M and it's a perfect fit. I'm 1m84 ( 6 feet something i think) . Tell me about your size and maybe I can help you more

:lol:

six foot something and size medium?

I got one before the ANC, £40. I'm a big cunt so got XL, it's quite tight fitting but not round your midriff more round your shoulders but I have big shoulders you'll probably be alright.

so5yth.jpg

That looks more like the full kit tbf? Socks too?

A few people said that, was just what I was wearing for the gym, some adidas shorts for the record, and purple football sock iirc.

A few people said that, was just what I was wearing for the gym, some adidas shorts for the record, and purple football sock iirc.

Is that her pet name for it or yours?

Is that her pet name for it or yours?

Hahaha more like purple hub cap.

Jonathan you have to order numbers and letters on ebay and the club shop fit them free.

Theres no way you're still 19 stone going off that pic. Look to be in half decent nick, if that's what the top does for you I'm having one (unless your head is lopped off the photo because the shirt's so tight you look like Mr Mackey).

Theres no way you're still 19 stone going off that pic. Look to be in half decent nick, if that's what the top does for you I'm having one (unless your head is lopped off the photo because the shirt's so tight you look like Mr Mackey).

Who says I'm fuckin 19st?!?!! If I went over 17st I'd jump off the Tyne Bridge. I'm 16st7 which is heavier than I usually am. 19st pmsl. Chinese whispers roond here are no cunts business. I'm the same as you 15st is perfect for my size 6ft2, and I look like a rentboy at 13st etc..

I got one before the ANC, £40. I'm a big cunt so got XL, it's quite tight fitting but not round your midriff more round your shoulders but I have big shoulders you'll probably be alright.

so5yth.jpg

What happened when you breathed out?