Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

I woke up early this morning and was half asleep, half awake and was imagining the two Dembas firing in all sorts of spectacular edge of the box shots. One was even a lob from near the half way line. It got to about 7-0 before the baby started kicking off and I fully woke up. :)

Theres also someone little Demba reminds me of. Racking my brain trying to think. Im sure its another footballer who was quite a smiler.???

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres also someone little Demba reminds me of. Racking my brain trying to think. Im sure its another footballer who was quite a smiler.???

I hope to fuck it's not Dwight Yorke, the ugly little freak with the demon smile. Commentators always used to be on about "Isn't it great to see him playing with a smile on his face?" No it's frankly terrifying, he looks like the devil's envoy.

I hope to fuck it's not Dwight Yorke, the ugly little freak with the demon smile. Commentators always used to be on about "Isn't it great to see him playing with a smile on his face?" No it's frankly terrifying, he looks like the devil's envoy.

Well done, thats who it is :lol:

Sorry :(

I woke up early this morning and was half asleep, half awake and was imagining the two Dembas firing in all sorts of spectacular edge of the box shots. One was even a lob from near the half way line. It got to about 7-0 before the baby started kicking off and I fully woke up.

I also woke up early this morning half awake, half asleep, but I'd shared two bottles of wine last night with my better half whilst watching 'Trading Places'.

I'd love to say I dreamt of the Dembas scoring but I awoke full of the Frankie Vaughn thinking of Jamie Lee Curtis's tits.

Parker couldn't lick Tiotes boots. Chieck totally smashed him to pieces v West Ham last season.

I think Tiote 'nips it in the bud' better tbh. ie he'll make his tackles in the middle of the park at the source of the danger, whereas Parker you'll often see tearing sixty yards or so with a man before making the tackle on the edge of the box. Tiote fouls more though so more of his challenges are misjudged, using his more 'decisive' method.

Tiote and Cabaye are both top class players that together would probably get into every PL team bar Man City.

Tiote is up there with the best defensive mids in the world and Cabaye just a bit behind some of the best centre midfielders.

They will definitely be missed today!

I would as much satisfaction from beating this lot away from home as beating the makems and man u. I've hedged against my disappointment in losing by including three spurs players in my fantasy football team and making bale skipper.

There's no doubt this should be a very tough game and trip for us, but if anyone wanted any extra incentive, Merson was on the box talking about this game stating it's 'One game too many for Newcarsull', did a lot of huffing and puffing and said Spurs 'Will need plenty of bulbs for the scoreboard today', he thinks we're going to get hammered, not just beat today.

Well we've had a laugh on here from time to time when talking about Merson, thought I'd mention it. As much of a knacka as he is, I'd get more interest from his silly ramblings than one of your posts for example. No offence, like. :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman

I'm really hoping my Aeris luck power will help us win this game, at least secure a draw... :P hahaha. If we win this game I'll apply for a role in Misfits :P

Edited by Aeris