Aeris

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive turned it off i cant take anymore 4-0 is bad enough

Nice one Stevie Mk 2

This is were we change it up a gear.

I can't decide whether we're currently in neutral or accidentally in reverse.

Never have a football team been as well matched with a manager, the Spuds and that saggy-faced burns victim lookalike must be the worlds most spawny in each of their areas respectively. Still, that doesn't change the fact that on this occasion we've been uber shite while they've played well... this is only going to get worse :(

I'm having four mackerel, Mrs A is having three. That's the ratio in this house, it's just how we roll.

Aye we're going 6:4 on the mini spring rolls. It's all about the portion control.

Agreed. The even number dictates that particular split, we'd do exactly the same.

Watching the goals back that 2nd goal was completely abysmal (not saying any of the others were masterclasses in defending) it wasn't even a fast cross and Williamson had ONE man to mark and he was 8 yards from him, Simpson also 2 yards behind Saha with a completely free Bale running into the box.

I had half a chicken pie. Mrs HF had a quarter. If I have the other quarter that's gonna leave me ion the top end of the portion ratio scale for Toontastic.

I think you have to eat it, just to show her you're not afraid to absolutely dominate her at mealtimes.

Trying to sink 6 cans at half time, watch the second half legless.

And why not? Our back four have just played the first half with the same level of inebriation.