Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the cunt Merson say that he's right about?

hes been predicting that we'd lose for most of the season

hopefully when he does say he was right someone will remind him that hes said the same about our game against villa too

Its clear HBA won't kick a ball for this fuckwit club again. I can hardly blame him. I'm off to play Bingo.

Are you booing a 6th place finish?

No, I'm booing a serious lack of respect and passion. Not the first time this season.. Liverpool, 2nd half against Fulham, Brighton....

FFS When is Tioto an Caybaya back...? How did Gosling put it over from there like...

They're both back for Wolves I think, we don't play next weekend so gives Tiote a weeks training after he gets back from ACN.

I think perhaps we've been too complacent recently. I mean we've done so much wrong today that we can't help but learn from some of the mistakes. It will improve us, but we shouldn't need a humiliation like this to force changes.

For a start, surely now Pardew realises that Obertan isn't up to it. And surely now he'll give some of the younger players a chance because aside from a few goal-line blovks, I don't what Simpson for instance offers that a youth/reserve player might not.