Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

FFS When is Tioto an Caybaya back...? How did Gosling put it over from there like...

They're both back for Wolves I think, we don't play next weekend so gives Tiote a weeks training after he gets back from ACN.

Nice one cheers. Cant wait like, a much improved 11 TBH

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think perhaps we've been too complacent recently. I mean we've done so much wrong today that we can't help but learn from some of the mistakes. It will improve us, but we shouldn't need a humiliation like this to force changes.

For a start, surely now Pardew realises that Obertan isn't up to it. And surely now he'll give some of the younger players a chance because aside from a few goal-line blovks, I don't what Simpson for instance offers that a youth/reserve player might not.

So why did we not learn from the fa cup loss? or the fulham drubbing?

Its clear HBA won't kick a ball for this fuckwit club again. I can hardly blame him. I'm off to play Bingo.

Are you booing a 6th place finish?

No, I'm booing a serious lack of respect and passion. Not the first time this season.. Liverpool, 2nd half against Fulham, Brighton....

You say that, but in 8 years time, everyone will know, you were booing 6th.

Edited by Happy Face

We have been woeful and fair play to Spurs for exposing the frailties of our midfield & defence, but the ref has given us nothing today. Penalty appeals, free kicks have all gone un-noticed even when he's been stood on top of it.

Lovenkrands coming on shows how short of ideas we really are.

I think perhaps we've been too complacent recently. I mean we've done so much wrong today that we can't help but learn from some of the mistakes. It will improve us, but we shouldn't need a humiliation like this to force changes.

What people were calling a tactical mind game of great skill before the game (Pardew saying we don't expect owt from the game, lulling Spurs into a false sense of security) seems to actually have been a bit of an own goal, in that he let his own players off the hook for making nothing of the game.

Piss poor performance by our clowns, not sure if it has me doubting their ability at this point or whether we've just been lucky with our previous results this season.

Well that was shite.

Didn't expect a result today tbf, didn't fancy getting shat on, but it was always a possibility.

One game closer to Cabaye and Tiote getting back.

Cabaye and Tiote sitting together in a locked room, feral with rage, psyching each other up for Wolves hopefully. I hope Gosling kept Guthrie's seat on the bench warm, the fucking faff-arse