Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

Think it's a mix of getting the ball up the pitch quick and into the box or at Ba etc and containing football. The side is set up to hold positions and be solid and it paid off early season. But he likes hard working almost defensive wingers (Guti in particular - how many assists has he got in all honesty). The wingers we have aren't really that dangerous and have mixed roles (with a massive eye to defending). I wouldn't say in all honesty Pards is an attakcing coach I'd say he's a nailed on pragmatist with high workrate as his benchmark. Tbf to him, mostly it has been successful. Think we've been lucky enough to have 2/3 standout players who have made the difference (Ba scoring from a lot of half chances).

I like the cut of your jib.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before a ball was kicked I said we'd lose 4-0 or 5-0, that's just me having an understanding of football. Anyone thinking we'd get a result was living in cloud cuckoo land. Playing with Perch and Guthrie is like shagging with a big wart on your cock. No one wants it, and you can't just pretend you'll get a result because you won't.

...and yet in the prediction thread you had it down as 2-2?

http://www.toontasti...e/page__st__600

I'd take us to draw 2-2 at the Nou Camp. I couldn't write we'll lose. If my predictions came true we'd have 0 defeats this season.

Before a ball was kicked I said we'd lose 4-0 or 5-0, that's just me having an understanding of football. Anyone thinking we'd get a result was living in cloud cuckoo land. Playing with Perch and Guthrie is like shagging with a big wart on your cock. No one wants it, and you can't just pretend you'll get a result because you won't.

...and yet in the prediction thread you had it down as 2-2?

http://www.toontasti...e/page__st__600

I'd take us to draw 2-2 at the Nou Camp. I couldn't write we'll lose. If my predictions came true we'd have 0 defeats this season.

Are you pissed?

:lol:

We threw this game for a reason, the same way we did against Liverpool. There is corruption in football, nobody can deny but sometimes its more obvious.

:lol: Are you on glue? That's your worse post since you spat the dummy out in support of Deano.

We threw this game for a reason, the same way we did against Liverpool. There is corruption in football, nobody can deny but sometimes its more obvious.

Are you on glue? That's your worse post since you spat the dummy out in support of Deano.

That actually has to be a contender for worst post on the board.

Are you on glue? That's your worse post since you spat the dummy out in support of Deano.

That actually has to be a contender for worst post on the board.

Thanks, I look forward to receiving my award. No glue, just a few Newcastle Brown's.

• 2 months later...

Putting my sensible hat on, I expected us to lose 3 points here today. Wether its one nil or ten nil makes no difference

Aye, fuck the goal difference..... :rolleyes:

we were 7 goals behind the teams that mattered to start with , and it's going to make fuck all difference anyway come the end of the season. Feel free to wallow in your own self pity if it makes you feel better though

How the fuck is it self pity? :lol:

You claim it made no difference whether we lost 1-0 or 10-0. I've never heard such a ridiculous remark in a long time!

Had it only been a 1-0 defeat at WHL back in February we'd have been 3 points ahead of Spurs and LEVEL on goal difference right now.

So aye J69..... It made fuck all difference :rolleyes:

Had it only been a 1-0 defeat at WHL back in February we'd have been 3 points ahead of Spurs and LEVEL on goal difference right now.

So aye J69..... It made fuck all difference :rolleyes:

I've never met a woman called Craig before.

;) safety wink

I've never met a woman called Craig before.

;) safety wink

:lol: I knew at the time that quote might be worth remembering.