Top Posters In This Topic

funny-gifs-chimp-my-ride.gif

Aaron Ramsey scores:

vs Man Utd - Bin Laden dies.

vs Tottenham - Steve Jobs dies.

vs Marseille - Gaddafi dies.

vs Sunderland - Whitney Houston dies.

Edited by Besty

RIP. My lass went to see her at the Arena last year, and said she was diabolical. Didn't sing a note in tune all night, got booed etc.

Cry wank under the patio heaters to the sound of I Will Always Love You for CT today.

Wayne Rooney @WayneRooney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Whitney has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this

:lol: Wayne Rooney summing up all of our thoughts, I think.

Edited by Gemmill

Wayne Rooney @WayneRooney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Whitney has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this

:lol: Wayne Rooney summing up all of our thoughts, I think.

:lol:

twitter now brings grief to the VIP masses, no doubt Sky News will ticker tape Waynes touching message throughout the day

One of the greatest voices of the last 30 years.

Lucky enough to see her live when she was at her very prime. Pure quality.

Dragged down to a world of drugs by Bobby Brown.

RIP

I dunno I thought she was formulaic and rather dull. I thought she was strangely unsexy for such a beautiful woman as well. If you'd given me a free ticket to her show when she was in her prime I honestly wouldn't have bothered going.

RIP

I dunno I thought she was formulaic and rather dull. I thought she was strangely unsexy for such a beautiful woman as well. If you'd given me a free ticket to her show when she was in her prime I honestly wouldn't have bothered going.

Each to their own of course, particularly with musical taste, but just reading she was the most awarded female act of all time.

170 million album sales and seven consecutive number ones aint too shabby either.

Top totty in her day and a great voice which was wasted on shit music.

I really wish more black women with voices as good as hers would try some rock - it can work.

Also a good argument against "drugs are harmless".

RIP

RIP

Each to their own of course, particularly with musical taste, but just reading she was the most awarded female act of all time.

170 million album sales and seven consecutive number ones aint too shabby either.

Yeah, you're right, she was certainly very popular back in the day. Whether her music will stand the test of time, I dunno.