A funny few years

callitasiseeit

Hi all,

I thought I would take this opportunity to welcome myself to the forum and tell a few of you who I am and what I'm about.

Basically I'm a London lad who has been supporting Newcastle for a while now. Well I say "a while", really i supported them during the mid to late 90's, then lost interest until about a year ago...well last September to be honest. Anyway i'm back on board in full scale supporter mode. I think i saw one of the players a few weeks ago.

I've coached soccer in the past, so lads, i do know what i'm talking about. I'm not a spoofer.

I thought I'd make a few suggestions on where we can improve.

First of all we need to sort our defence - We will win nothing unless we have a leader and someone who can defend in pressurised situations. I was thinking we could make a bid for hangelaand or Matthew Upson. Both would make incredible partners. One to play the ball, one to provide no nonsense like our old Colin Hendry!

The midfield could also be jazzed up. My dad has told me about the greats like Darren Peacock, Keith Gillespie and Pavel Srnicek. Thats what we need back. We could do with someone like that boy cattermole. He's someone I admire.

Up front is also an important area in goal getting. It doenst take a genuis to work out that we need a goalscorer. We had that guy "ba" but where he has been for the past month or two? It's beyond me. He's been absolutely anonymous. I heard a rumour from a very reliable source that the french guy at celtic is available, samaras. He fits the bill for us. Big, strong goalscorer. I've also read that Jermaine Alliadiare is back on the market. He had a good record in the premier league and we should be in for someone like that.

When it comes to the manager, well, maybe my educated opinion is best kept to myself. He needs to scrap the 4-4-2 and create a few more "take that one" tactics!

anyway, that's a little about myself. I hope to contribute valuably to this forum in the next few years. I respect you all for who you are. peace out.

One to play the ball, one to provide no nonsense like our old Colin Hendry!

The midfield could also be jazzed up. My dad has told me about the greats like Darren Peacock, Keith Gillespie and Pavel Srnicek. Thats what we need back. We could do with someone like that boy cattermole. He's someone I admire.

I presume you couldn't point out his mistakes to your dad as your mouth was full of his cock at the time?

Quiet you fools, the boy has done a bit of coaching and is giving us the key to success here!

Quick some one get Pardew on the phone to let him know we have found the answers on this topic!

I ain't stupid so...

FUCK OFF YA MACKEM BASTARD!

We've just been hammered.

Check.

They're on a decent run despite getting beat.

Check.

Honeymoon period under best manager ever since the last best manager ever.

Check.

There's a derby coming up.

Check.

"supported since the nineties". (Yep, 'the Formed in 1992' rhetoric, despite being bigger and better than them pre-'92.)

Check.

Yes, my friends, first Rice reappears now this hopeless case. Expect a few more in the next week or so. Always transparent, never subtle, fresh from twangin' their banjo's and not finding all the MON/Quinn worship ironic whilst calling us up on KK/Shearer etc, it's the...........

FUCKING THICK MACKEMS.