A funny few years

callitasiseeit

Excuse me just one second.

I am not a mackem, absolutely not! How dare you!

Secondly, some of the abuse on this thread leveled towards me is nothing short of disgusting. Talk of Ab*rtion and alleged s*xual experiences with my own father - I find them absolutely revolting.

I'd like to make it known to moderators that i find this extremely distasteful.

If this was to continue I would have to withdraw my username and refuse to post further on this forum.

I came on to discuss all things Newcastle and found myself subject of horrific abuse.

I've said my piece. Maybe I’ve been a little harsh there and if so I apologise. Now let’s get back to soccer.

Excuse me just one second.

I am not a mackem, absolutely not! How dare you!

Secondly, some of the abuse on this thread leveled towards me is nothing short of disgusting. Talk of Ab*rtion and alleged s*xual experiences with my own father - I find them absolutely revolting.

I'd like to make it known to moderators that i find this extremely distasteful.

If this was to continue I would have to withdraw my username and refuse to post further on this forum.

I came on to discuss all things Newcastle and found myself subject of horrific abuse.

I've said my piece. Maybe I’ve been a little harsh there and if so I apologise. Now let’s get back to soccer.

It's your prerogative to leave anytime you like, no-one will care.

well i am leaving this forum.

:lol:

Bit of a shame really, got to be one of the weakest wums so far.

I had so much hope for this period, you know that odd period when they feel safe peeking out from within our shadow to be "hilarious". If this is the best they've got it's a sad state of affairs.

he's gone, not even remotely funny, I don't mind wums when they're at least intelligent about it, this one was a moron.

Please tell me he really did report me

people have too much time, we also had this mong signing up

Danny5nil

danny5nil@hotmail.com

what makes it more pathetic is he clicked the validation link check for new registrations, so he's actually went to the bother of creating that hotmail address too.

Oh I wonder who that might be.... :lol: