Rangers enter Administration

Christmas Tree

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I know. Skunkers :lol:"You don't post on Skunkers" is without doubt the worst piece of abuse I've ever been on the receiving end of. As Danny B would say "up your game sahn".

McCoist looks like he's leaving now, because they've tried to appoint another manager behind his back. Disgrace if true with all the shite he's put up with, anyone who didn't madly love the club would've been away 6 months ago.

To be fair in all of this you go on Rangers forums and they're all saying they want to be relegated to Division 3, because they deserve it, and there'll be no way of getting any respect back by staying in the SPL.

Who ever said that ?? (it's about your lack of brain power to even negotiate yourself onto the site, MugFool )

As for your third point, have you read the Bears Den ??? NOW they consider Div 3 before the HMRC decision it was all They can't touch us etc etc As ever Stevie spouts 100% bollocks

when I lived up in Jockland in the 80's, I made a few friends who would have taken me to see both Celtic and Rangers, but I didn't. I regret not going, just so I could say that I had been. I went to Aberdeen once though, soon after Alex Ferguson had left and they were a force at that time.

The lads I knew were good lads, but I feel sorry for them that they are so deluded about the merits of their shite league though.

Most fans up there are under no illusion of how shite the league is, the OF fans however totally different kettle of fish and their biggest clubs in the world bollocks.

The league up there is absolutely crippled by the OF. It will never be a "great" league but without the OF it'd be competitive, which is all a fan can ask tbh.

Shame there's such a lack of coverage of the "saga" actually, it's possibly the biggest prolonged scandal in any league ever.

BTW Rangers will have cost you, me and everyone else £2.00 in unpaid tax.

Who ever said that ?? (it's about your lack of brain power to even negotiate yourself onto the site, MugFool )

As for your third point, have you read the Bears Den ??? NOW they consider Div 3 before the HMRC decision it was all They can't touch us etc etc As ever Stevie spouts 100% bollocks

Give it up old man you're shit, useless, lost and boring. You've already made a cunt of yourself in this thread alone, why make it more taxing on your tired old depressed brain?

Why would quoting the views on rangersmedia be spouting 100% bollocks? The vast majority of them want Division 3, because they deserve it. Desperate poster, and no one of your age should get this emotional after being shown up several times.

From the bastion of all that is great in journalism, the Daily Record......"a sky insider" is the source :lol:

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23895647/

aka The Daily Ranger

Even if true (which I doubt), biggest effect would be on Celtic as the OF get 80% of the cash anyway (which is only £16 mill in total).

Sky have 500,000 subscribers up north, they only need 33,000-ish to cover their SPL costs, if they pulled the plug, reckon they could well lose more than that.

Most fans up there are under no illusion of how shite the league is, the OF fans however totally different kettle of fish and their biggest clubs in the world bollocks.

The league up there is absolutely crippled by the OF. It will never be a "great" league but without the OF it'd be competitive, which is all a fan can ask tbh.

Shame there's such a lack of coverage of the "saga" actually, it's possibly the biggest prolonged scandal in any league ever.

BTW Rangers will have cost you, me and everyone else £2.00 in unpaid tax.

2 quid ? Wow. Maybe when Morrisons buy the supermarket on the land they can pay me back.

I can think of a few other things I object to that cost a lot more than 2 quid from the countries revenues.

Actually, did those OF [ie Rangers] worry about all of this when they were having good runs in europe and beating Celtic to the titles they won, in this 2 man league ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Give it up old man you're shit, useless, lost and boring. You've already made a cunt of yourself in this thread alone, why make it more taxing on your tired old depressed brain?

Why would quoting the views on rangersmedia be spouting 100% bollocks? The vast majority of them want Division 3, because they deserve it. Desperate poster, and no one of your age should get this emotional after being shown up several times.

Emotional :D

Your missrepresentation of Rangers fans views and contrition is 100% bollocks, I've been following the message boards up there right through this scandal, and the sentiment is anything but contrite or "because they deserve it"

But as ever you're too dim to see that, far too complex

2 quid ? Wow. Maybe when Morrisons buy the supermarket on the land they can pay me back.

I can think of a few other things I object to that cost a lot more than 2 quid from the countries revenues.

Actually, did those OF [ie Rangers] worry about all of this when they were having good runs in europe and beating Celtic to the titles they won, in this 2 man league ?

All those titles that could well get stripped because they were playing inelligible players ?? Those title's

As ever you also over simplify things, rational discussion is not your forte (but sadly breathing is) the league is Scotland is run by the OF for the OF, it is hugely corrupt.

BTW we had a two man league this season (and for several other years an all)

Your missrepresentation of Rangers fans views and contrition is 100% bollocks, I've been following the message boards up there right through this scandal, and the sentiment is anything but contrite or "because they deserve it"

F

Far too dim :lol: ?! Coming from you?! I suggest you go on Rangersmedia old man, and come back. The funny thing is when you were insistent that Celtic wouldn't have 17 in a row, then had to come cap in hand apologising for being woefully wide of the mark, I bet you got all of your info from this website you're chuntering on about :lol:

F

Far too dim :lol: ?! Coming from you?! I suggest you go on Rangersmedia old man, and come back. The funny thing is when you were insistent that Celtic wouldn't have 17 in a row, then had to come cap in hand apologising for being woefully wide of the mark, I bet you got all of your info from this website you're chuntering on about :lol:

You can't even read can you

My original post said NOW, yes there's a thread there NOW but the threads (over weeks and weeks) prior to the CVA result were anything but.

Anyone who suggested they'd done anything wrong was branded a Taig and banned/threatened, was absolutely comical, and now reality has sunk in they are saying "lets go in the third", if you read that thread it's let's go in the third so we can screw the SPL/other clubs NOT because "we were naughty, best take our medicine).

Oooh it's on the front page it must be true.

You are a spacker Stevie you really are, and soon to be destitute given your gambling problems.

You can't even read can you

My original post said NOW, yes there's a thread there NOW but the threads (over weeks and weeks) prior to the CVA result were anything but.

Anyone who suggested they'd done anything wrong was branded a Taig and banned/threatened, was absolutely comical, and now reality has sunk in they are saying "lets go in the third", if you read that thread it's let's go in the third so we can screw the SPL/other clubs NOT because "we were naughty, best take our medicine).

Oooh it's on the front page it must be true.

You are a spacker Stevie you really are, and soon to be destitute given your gambling problems.

Who mentioned the threads over the weeks though?! So two of your sentences are null and void. As I said you showed yourself up. Why get personal about gambling problems, I have no gambling problem, it's only a problem if you lose significant amounts of money, you stupid old bastard.

While we're getting personal though you strike me as the sort of man who hits women, the sort of man who has a problem admitting he's wrong, an emotional time bomb. I don't even know why you post here you don't even go to games.

"A spacker", so not only a bigot, not only some who resorts to personal insults when he's shown up, but ALSO someone who pokes fun at the mentally incapacitated. Someone who posts on skunkers too. Biggest wrongun on here since Paul Wyn.

Edited by McFaul

All those titles that could well get stripped because they were playing inelligible players ?? Those title's

As ever you also over simplify things, rational discussion is not your forte (but sadly breathing is) the league is Scotland is run by the OF for the OF, it is hugely corrupt.

BTW we had a two man league this season (and for several other years an all)

There's a difference between it coming down to a 2 horse race towards the back end of the season, and being able to predict the top 2 teams pretty much without fail for as long as memory serves.

Who mentioned the threads over the weeks though?! So two of your sentences are null and void. As I said you showed yourself up. Why get personal about gambling problems, I have no gambling problem, it's only a problem if you lose significant amounts of money, you stupid old bastard.

While we're getting personal though you strike me as the sort of man who hits women, the sort of man who has a problem admitting he's wrong, an emotional time bomb. I don't even know why you post here you don't even go to games.

"A spacker", so not only a bigot, not only some who resorts to personal insults when he's shown up, but ALSO someone who pokes fun at the mentally incapacitated. Someone who posts on skunkers too. Biggest wrongun on here since Paul Wyn.

Wow, where to start

1st Para, I mentioned threads over weeks, you portrayed Gers fans sentiments based on message boards as “let’s take our medicine and go into Div 3” as the “norm” – even that is flawed as the premise of that thread is diametrically opposed to “contrition”.

A man who hits women?, doubt I’d be celebrating my 31st wedding anniversary this year if that was true.

Emotional time-bomb? doubtful I wouldn’t last long in my job (of many years) if I was.

Don’t know where bigot comes from but I called you a spacker and you state that was a personal insult and as proof (by the use of capitals no less) that I am “someone who pokes fun at the mentally incapacitated”!! ergo admitting your mental incapacitation.

Superb :D

There's a difference between it coming down to a 2 horse race towards the back end of the season, and being able to predict the top 2 teams pretty much without fail for as long as memory serves.

Don't disagree, but we have had an all but locked in top 4 out of 20 teams for ages, a locked in top 2 out of 12 is not really much of a difference in reality. Especially when the TV cash is split 80% to aforesaid top 2, 20% between the rest.

Wow, where to start

1st Para, I mentioned threads over weeks, you portrayed Gers fans sentiments based on message boards as “let’s take our medicine and go into Div 3” as the “norm” – even that is flawed as the premise of that thread is diametrically opposed to “contrition”.

A man who hits women?, doubt I’d be celebrating my 31st wedding anniversary this year if that was true.

Emotional time-bomb? doubtful I wouldn’t last long in my job (of many years) if I was.

Don’t know where bigot comes from but I called you a spacker and you state that was a personal insult and as proof (by the use of capitals no less) that I am “someone who pokes fun at the mentally incapacitated”!! ergo admitting your mental incapacitation.

Superb :D

What difference does using capitals or not make to the usage of the word spacka. Clearly you think it's socially acceptable to poke fun at people (spastics) who are marginally less intellectually endowed as you are. Says lots about your character.

I shouldn't have lowered myself to your level with unfounded personal insults, so I'll apologise for that.

Secondly, confused old man, I didn't say it was the "norm" I reiterated what I'd read on RM which without question showed a vast majority stating that they are contrite and fully advocate any punishment coming their way. In fact many of them said they'd never support the club again if they stayed in the SPL.

Don't disagree, but we have had an all but locked in top 4 out of 20 teams for ages, a locked in top 2 out of 12 is not really much of a difference in reality. Especially when the TV cash is split 80% to aforesaid top 2, 20% between the rest.

Aye but that top 4 seems to change every few years, with us now having 6 teams who at the start of the season set their sights on the title. Spurs gave it a good go until they crumbled this year, still coming well ahead of Liverpool, a team seen as 'top 4' for years before.

Aye but that top 4 seems to change every few years, with us now having 6 teams who at the start of the season set their sights on the title. Spurs gave it a good go until they crumbled this year, still coming well ahead of Liverpool, a team seen as 'top 4' for years before.

That’s all true but there isn’t a “proper” comparison because the EPL “sharing” whilst still skewed is a bit more equitable but let’s be honest the title race is a hugely limited “competition”.

Here 1 of maybe three will win it, up north it’s one of two, that’s an awfully small difference.

IF the EPL had this year’s top 4 getting 80% of the TV money from now on, irrespective of their league position in future, and the other clubs equally shared the remaining 20%, how long would it be before the top 4 was as “locked in” as the top 2 are up north ?? There’s been a bit of "at the top" change down here, but hardly a lot even with a better sharing mechanism.

The lack of competition up there is not simply down to it being a crap league, which it is, but it is because the competition has absolutely no chance and for two decades one half of the duopoly has been inflating its already inflated “muscle” illegally.

That’s all true but there isn’t a “proper” comparison because the EPL “sharing” whilst still skewed is a bit more equitable but let’s be honest the title race is a hugely limited “competition”.

Here 1 of maybe three will win it, up north it’s one of two, that’s an awfully small difference.

IF the EPL had this year’s top 4 getting 80% of the TV money from now on, irrespective of their league position in future, and the other clubs equally shared the remaining 20%, how long would it be before the top 4 was as “locked in” as the top 2 are up north ?? There’s been a bit of "at the top" change down here, but hardly a lot even with a better sharing mechanism.

The lack of competition up there is not simply down to it being a crap league, which it is, but it is because the competition has absolutely no chance and for two decades one half of the duopoly has been inflating its already inflated “muscle” illegally.

you're defending it for not being a 2 man league then admitting in the very same post on numerous occasions that this is exactly what it is.

Comparing it to the Premiership is the normal Jock fallback point, how many clubs have won the title in Jockland in say, the past 30-40 years and how many have won the English title in that time ? The fact is, its a 2 man league, always has been and always will be, despite this Rangers administration and the "out of business" claims, which simply will not happen. Just as it doesn't happen in England either.

As much as Rangers are a scummy club, I tell you what I can't understand as well, we've all been to Ibrox, it is without any doubt one of the most beautiful stadiums in the world. The main stand there is in fact my favourite stand anywhere. So this consortium will buy the club for £5.5m once its been liquidated, how the fuck is Ibrox not worth £100m? Even the land must be worth an unbelievable amount of money. Is Ibrox not owned by Rangers FC?

Scummy club? Fancy elaborating? I know we don't have a great image, but the vast majority of fans are just normal, decent folk who are watching the club we care deeply about being destroyed. It's not fun :(

you're defending it for not being a 2 man league then admitting in the very same post on numerous occasions that this is exactly what it is.

Comparing it to the Premiership is the normal Jock fallback point, how many clubs have won the title in Jockland in say, the past 30-40 years and how many have won the English title in that time ? The fact is, its a 2 man league, always has been and always will be, despite this Rangers administration and the "out of business" claims, which simply will not happen. Just as it doesn't happen in England either.

I am rationalising not defending dimwit

The differences are minimal despite the HUGE variance in money/number of clubs involved.

Anyway not starting a "new" circular argument with you, you're not worth the wear and tear on my fingertips.

Housemate is saying this is a perfect opportunity for Rangers to apply to enter the English league system and insisted that it'd be good for English football if they were allowed to enter League 2 rather than starting at the absolute bottom. He thought they'd still be pulling in at 30k crowds for each season that it took for them to get up the Premier League (which he thought would only take 4 seasons).

It's mental that Annan could be playing at Ibrox and Hampden :lol:

As a guy who helps run a Rangers forum, I can tell you that although the vast majority would jizz their pants if we were even allowed into the Blue Square, most of us have accepted that going down south's a no-go for the time being.

Scummy club? Fancy elaborating? I know we don't have a great image, but the vast majority of fans are just normal, decent folk who are watching the club we care deeply about being destroyed. It's not fun :(

Read the Bears Den for a flavour of your projected image mate.

That said Stevie (McFaul), isn't the brightest and his rants tend to be based on nowt but his own hot air.

My Grandfather was a ST holder at RFC btw, me though, I do take issue with the OF stitch up of Scottish football and how the league totally sucks because of it.

Edited by Toonpack

oh dear.

Seriously, who cares about a league, any league, that is so crap a team can win 9 titles in a row anyway ?

If Newcastle was 50 miles further north and NUFC were playing in the SPL, would you not still support them? Just because the league is shit doesn't mean that people shouldn't care about their hometown team.

Read the Bears Den for a flavour of your projected image mate.

That said Stevie (McFaul), isn't the brightest and his rants tend to be based on nowt but his own hot air.

My Grandfather was a ST holder at RFC btw, me though, I do take issue with the OF stitch up of Scottish football and how the league totally sucks because of it.

I'm a moderator of that forum :D

You get a lot of emotional guys coming out with a lot of rubbish, but what I will say is that it sucks that it's the fans who are going to have to suffer for this. Murray, Whyte et al; what do they pay?

As for the 'OF stitch up', as a lifelong Rangers fan, there is honestly nothing I'd rather see than Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs/whoever else push on to become a third power in Scottish football. I mean, for a country of 5 million, we do ok, but a three way title race would certainly be a lot more interesting.