Rangers enter Administration

Christmas Tree

:lol: The thing is he's not even joking. He's just got such a limited view on the world that he can only communicate in analogies related to terrorists, troops, asylum seekers, Tescos/Morrisons and selling your best players without backing the manager. It's like he wants to say something, but when he passes it through his filter it comes out with all this nonsense attached.

The mask has definitely slipped since he's stopped just posting "I agree" and "That's exactly right" every time Stevie says anything.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually one of our songs - our satirical response to having to live in the shadow of these bigots in this city - a few words are wrong and these have been edited and it was essentially our take on why they always sing about queen/pope/IRA/UVF etc at the football

Hello Hello

How do you do

We hate the boys in royal blue

We hate the boys in emerald green

So fuck your Pope

and fuck your Queen

We also do a rather neat little ditty regarding the fair Mary

I know a lassie

a bonnie bonnie lassie

she's as tight as the paper on the wall

she's got legs like a spider

i'd love tae fkin ride her

Mary fae Maryhill

(there is a second verse about her ample bosoms falling out her top (where we pair jumper & hump her - but not many people know that old verse!)

We're actually a harmless non-sectarian bunch so please don't factor our old song into a hatefest/bigot debate.

As are Hearts in the main, these days. There is one bastion of sectarianism and that's the OF.

btw My son has sung that song. amongst other places, in a Partick bar with mixed fans so as with many things football songs travel and of course that would mean in Stevie world Partick fans must be wee, wee huns to Hearts' wee huns in Stevie world.

The point I was trying to make was that to generalise a whole population/fanbase on the actions of a few is ridiculous, the issue with Rangers (rip) is that it is all but institutionalised (and perhaps also in the senior echelons of the game with all those Rangers(rip) shareholders in high positions).

Edited by Toonpack

very good. A good summary. Despite what the Toonpacks etc think. Deep down, they don't really like us, but put up with us in a sort of way that you would do if your daughter married a sponging immigrant who only came to the UK for the benefits but hated the British and everything we stood for, showing it as he heckled troops coming back from invading his homeland hoping nobody he knew recognised him on the TV cameras.

WTF :D

The lad I run my business with is Scotch, I work up there a fair bit.

I think it's fair to say that generally they regard Geordies as non-English , but the Anti English sentiment is never hard to find if you want too.

I make a point of saying to him " Yessss! Back in Gods Country!" every time we cross back into Northumberland , but that's because I'm a cunt.

Nowt to do with being a cunt, it's patently obvious from your behaviour that you hate the Scots (well using the Stevie-ometer it does anyway).

A/Pundit probably mentioned the real thing behind this and that's the Scots do have a significant "national pride" I guess that's why the more precious amongst us could interpret that as a de facto hatred of the English.

Can only go of personal experience and I have had the absolute opposite of any feelings of hatred anywhere in years and years up north.

Of course I have seen the "anyone but England" shirts etc and been in bars when England were playing (with a mixed crowd) and yes if you are football precious "they hate the English" and yet for all that "hatred" I've not seen any bother.

BTW when it comes to the football "hatred" you can probably thank Emlyn Hughes for that.

They hate the English no more than we hate the Mancs/Scouse/Cockneys.

Hate being a bollocks word to use anyway.

I've read this 3 times now and still can't quite take it all in :lol:

It is the singularly most ridiculous thing I've ever had the misfortune to read. Looking at the time of post I'm going to be charitable and put it down to drink.

oh well, I think that that didn't come out as intended.........:lol:

Still, could be worse, like some people - not you - I could be posting shite in the middle of the afternoon when I'm supposed to be sober and at work........ :bag_on_head:

As are Hearts in the main, these days. There is one bastion of sectarianism and that's the OF.

btw My son has sung that song. amongst other places, in a Partick bar with mixed fans so as with many things football songs travel and of course that would mean in Stevie world Partick fans must be wee, wee huns to Hearts' wee huns in Stevie world.

The point I was trying to make was that to generalise a whole population/fanbase on the actions of a few is ridiculous, the issue with Rangers (rip) is that it is all but institutionalised (and perhaps also in the senior echelons of the game with all those Rangers(rip) shareholders in high positions).

Is this deranged old fool still claiming Hearts have no links (and sectarian ones) with Rangers :lol:

He makes it worse for himself. Anyone WITH HALF A CLUE, knows there are links between Hearts and Rangers. People have laughed at him all of the way through this thread, contradicted him massively, why does he make it worse for himself is the question?

'Speak as you find' this.

It seems some of us find more hatred than others.

Then maybe some should take a look at themsleves.

"Seek and though shalt find" I believe, is the phrase.

Then maybe some should take a look at themsleves.

"Seek and though shalt find" I believe, is the phrase.

I wasn't seeking a pedant, thanks. :P

Is this deranged old fool still claiming Hearts have no links (and sectarian ones) with Rangers :lol:

He makes it worse for himself. Anyone WITH HALF A CLUE, knows there are links between Hearts and Rangers. People have laughed at him all of the way through this thread, contradicted him massively, why does he make it worse for himself is the question?

"Were" dimwit.

Btw - I'll take the word of people I know, who know what it's like these days i.e. go to Hearts games thanks.

I suppose the BNP/EDL sympathising supporters who attend SJP make NUFC a fascist club.

NIFC was a horrendous place for racism, it's isn't now.

The Wee Huns view of their "cousins", why don't you check the number of sympathy posts in this 33,500 long thread:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106910-rangers-newco-refused-admittance-to-spl/page__st__33520

Dunno why I bother to honest it's like debating with a special needs scratter, and no I haven't "gorra tab, mate"

"Were" dimwit.

Btw - I'll take the word of people I know, who know what it's like these days i.e. go to Hearts games thanks.

I suppose the BNP/EDL sympathising supporters who attend SJP make NUFC a fascist club.

NIFC was a horrendous place for racism, it's isn't now.

The Wee Huns view of their "cousins", why don't you check the number of sympathy posts in this 33,500 long thread:

http://www.hmfckickb...page__st__33520

Dunno why I bother to honest it's like debating with a special needs scratter, and no I haven't "gorra tab, mate"

The fact even you with your limited knowledge describe them as cousins, finishes you.

You say SJP was a racist stadium like I don't know :lol: Up till 1988 you heard a racist chant at every game. Garth Crooks could've opened a market stall the amount of bananas that came his way every time he played here.

Hearts will ALWAYS have links with Rangers, the fact they hate Celtic when everyone else in Scotland hates Rangers more tells you everything.

There are of course links - not all historical - between Hearts and Rangers as well as Hibs and Celtic. But Stevie, have you been to Tynecastle? I haven't been to a softer ground.

The fact even you with your limited knowledge describe them as cousins, finishes you.

You say SJP was a racist stadium like I don't know :lol: Up till 1988 you heard a racist chant at every game. Garth Crooks could've opened a market stall the amount of bananas that came his way every time he played here.

Hearts will ALWAYS have links with Rangers, the fact they hate Celtic when everyone else in Scotland hates Rangers more tells you everything.

I used the term for your benefit you nugget.

The historical links will always exist in some minority (and in the minds of eejit's I suppose that means all Hearts fans are biggots) as will the racist element still be present at NUFC (in a minority).

Strangely I know several Hearts fans (my son being a reasonably frequent visitor as well, him knowing a lot more than me) and despite that I should believe your view (and lets face it your views on just about everything are stark raving lunacy), aye OK.

To tar everyone with the same brush is ridiculous. All football fans are hooligans after all aren't they?

There are of course links - not all historical - between Hearts and Rangers as well as Hibs and Celtic. But Stevie, have you been to Tynecastle? I haven't been to a softer ground.

Course he hasn't, he's never been North of the central belt, that "Stevie central belt" where Eyemouth is mind, not the real central belt.

Not been to OF at Tynecastle (my lad has and it was "rough" as anything he's seen) been a few times myself but recall saw them play Aberdeen one year and it was poisonous, carnage afterwards an all. Around the same time saw them play Dundee Utd and it was completely different.

Craven Cottage.

The clue is in the name.

Edited by The Fish

Rangers hooligan mob had strong links with the Chelsea Headhunters 20 odd years ago, so did the Hearts lot but on a lesser scale.In the league table of "tidy firms" they both lagged well behind Aberdeen and in their own city Hibs, as we found out at Tynecastle in 87 when Hib's CCS mob formed a "reception comittee" on Gorgie Road for Mags leaving the ground after a pre season friendly (Gazza scored the winner 1-0).

Dont know how much of that still goes on, but its the same as most thug related shite; its not as common as it once was. My brothers father in law is a season ticket holder at Tynecastle and is the nicest man I've ever met in my life :thumbup: